Posted on: Wednesday, 4 June 2008
Posted at: 18:28
Posted at: 18:28
Aww, sorry I didn't post yesterday(:
Nothing really went on yesterday, except for a 3-hour choir practice sectionals.
Then I went to the gym with brother, did lotsa' workouts!:D I'm planning on getting..'less-fat'. Haha.
And then we played like mad at home, till like everyone started scolding us:P
End of day then.
*Yes, I was rushing tuition homework. 18 pages to go.
Today, had 3.1/2 hours of choir sectionals, again.
I actually took the 9am bus, and then when I reached there it was 9:05am. -.-
And I was like wondering through the whole journey, how come today so early?! No point right. Previously I always take half hour earlier, I reached at -:15. Luckily Dianna reached too(:
So we went to Mac. An it was hilarious lol!
I didn't have enough cash, so she helped me buy. I didn't know what to order, and we actually spent 10minutes deciding. Then I heard one woman ordering a $2 meal. Didn't know what was that. But anyway I wanted that.
So went up to the counter, then both of us didn't want to say. Lol. Cause it was damn..><>MELANIE WONG owes me $10 okay. She still don't want to pay me-.-
Choir was.. okay but not. Shan't say anything.
Hope it gets better the next one.
*'s scary when -- screams/shouts. I:
Mrs Lock extended our time again as usual-.-
Rushed home, rushed piano homework omg, and tuition homework.
Had piano at 3pm. Luckily only had two pages of homework.
Then tuition was O: didn't complete.
But damn heng lor. Lucky bodoh. She said she won't teach me math anymore for the time being, focus on Science, therefore.. She didn't check the homework!:D Whoo.
Yes, and I don't know how come the rest has already done their two math quizzes, when I can't seem to find mine on the webs. ):
Oh well.
Goodbye.
It's time for dinner!(:
The game has become reality.
Nothing really went on yesterday, except for a 3-hour choir practice sectionals.
Then I went to the gym with brother, did lotsa' workouts!:D I'm planning on getting..'less-fat'. Haha.
And then we played like mad at home, till like everyone started scolding us:P
End of day then.
*Yes, I was rushing tuition homework. 18 pages to go.
Today, had 3.1/2 hours of choir sectionals, again.
I actually took the 9am bus, and then when I reached there it was 9:05am. -.-
And I was like wondering through the whole journey, how come today so early?! No point right. Previously I always take half hour earlier, I reached at -:15. Luckily Dianna reached too(:
So we went to Mac. An it was hilarious lol!
I didn't have enough cash, so she helped me buy. I didn't know what to order, and we actually spent 10minutes deciding. Then I heard one woman ordering a $2 meal. Didn't know what was that. But anyway I wanted that.
So went up to the counter, then both of us didn't want to say. Lol. Cause it was damn..><>MELANIE WONG owes me $10 okay. She still don't want to pay me-.-
Choir was.. okay but not. Shan't say anything.
Hope it gets better the next one.
*'s scary when -- screams/shouts. I:
Mrs Lock extended our time again as usual-.-
Rushed home, rushed piano homework omg, and tuition homework.
Had piano at 3pm. Luckily only had two pages of homework.
Then tuition was O: didn't complete.
But damn heng lor. Lucky bodoh. She said she won't teach me math anymore for the time being, focus on Science, therefore.. She didn't check the homework!:D Whoo.
Yes, and I don't know how come the rest has already done their two math quizzes, when I can't seem to find mine on the webs. ):
Oh well.
Goodbye.
It's time for dinner!(:
The game has become reality.