Posted on: Sunday, 8 June 2008
Posted at: 16:46
Posted at: 16:46
Ooh, didn't post yesterday again. (:
Okay, went down to Raffles early in the morning.
I almost fainted there-.- Cause I didn't eat bf, cause I was going to have dentist app, hehheh.
Then after dentist went to Tanglin mall for lunch. And omg I dropped my PSP-.-!
But heng it was in the cover lol. =/
Then went home, and I completed my Chinese homework yay!:D
Like almost first time, lol, not really first lah. Three zuo wens leh. Woo.
Then did all those don't-have-to-blog-about stuffs. Ha, *snorexszsxzs*.
Tuition in the morning today! I thought I was late, reached at 9:05am. And I was the second one there-.-
Only had 4 out of 7 people today, so little. But today's lesson was shuang lor, not so 'heavy'.
Like relax-er. Heh.
Then had to stay for another half hour plus cause dad didn't arrive on time-.-
so my friend stayed with me, then we played haha. :D
Went home, then to Eastpoint for lunch.
Boring la.
Then did my Science and wala. I'm here:D
Holidays aren't like what they're said to be. So much homework, holiday becomes extra studies.
Arrhrgrgghurhguiroskhfuikejfdkfjrk. -.-
Lol, byeeeeeeeeeee.
Oh yeah yay, it's my 100th post today!:D
If yours is H, mine is E.
Okay, went down to Raffles early in the morning.
I almost fainted there-.- Cause I didn't eat bf, cause I was going to have dentist app, hehheh.
Then after dentist went to Tanglin mall for lunch. And omg I dropped my PSP-.-!
But heng it was in the cover lol. =/
Then went home, and I completed my Chinese homework yay!:D
Like almost first time, lol, not really first lah. Three zuo wens leh. Woo.
Then did all those don't-have-to-blog-about stuffs. Ha, *snorexszsxzs*.
Tuition in the morning today! I thought I was late, reached at 9:05am. And I was the second one there-.-
Only had 4 out of 7 people today, so little. But today's lesson was shuang lor, not so 'heavy'.
Like relax-er. Heh.
Then had to stay for another half hour plus cause dad didn't arrive on time-.-
so my friend stayed with me, then we played haha. :D
Went home, then to Eastpoint for lunch.
Boring la.
Then did my Science and wala. I'm here:D
Holidays aren't like what they're said to be. So much homework, holiday becomes extra studies.
Arrhrgrgghurhguiroskhfuikejfdkfjrk. -.-
Lol, byeeeeeeeeeee.
Oh yeah yay, it's my 100th post today!:D
If yours is H, mine is E.