Posted on: Saturday, 14 June 2008
Posted at: 00:09
Posted at: 00:09
Muahaha.
Went out again today.
With tuition mates though.
Tuition at 9am, actually didn't do anything lor-.-
Class started late, and then we just went through this article(super long one :P), and then it was like break time, and then we left for Marina. Lameeeoooooooooooozooxsz. Lol.
I forgot to bring my ezlink card lame!-.-
Stupid.
And then we proceeded to watch 'The happening'.
Omg I tell you, it was darn scary, and funny, and exciting. Hahalol.
But it was really scary and 'disgusting' lah, people in the cinema were screaming.
Really SCREAMING.
But Yunita and I were like laughing like nobody's business, lol:D
Some people behind too.
Okay, you should go watch it(:
And then we went back.
While 5 of us went down to Bugis.
Then 1 had to leave. Went to Bugis street.
We bought 10 tees wow! Then get 1 free, haha.
Cool sial, and then it's like, $100 leh. Lol.
Then went to Raffles City and waited for like !@#$%^time just to make our way to dinner-.-
Had dinner, went back home.
Going out again lol, but tomorrow's special YAY:D
Cause get to see someone, muahaha.
Goodnight!
It wasn't meant to turn out this way. Can I turn back the time?
Went out again today.
With tuition mates though.
Tuition at 9am, actually didn't do anything lor-.-
Class started late, and then we just went through this article(super long one :P), and then it was like break time, and then we left for Marina. Lameeeoooooooooooozooxsz. Lol.
I forgot to bring my ezlink card lame!-.-
Stupid.
And then we proceeded to watch 'The happening'.
Omg I tell you, it was darn scary, and funny, and exciting. Hahalol.
But it was really scary and 'disgusting' lah, people in the cinema were screaming.
Really SCREAMING.
But Yunita and I were like laughing like nobody's business, lol:D
Some people behind too.
Okay, you should go watch it(:
And then we went back.
While 5 of us went down to Bugis.
Then 1 had to leave. Went to Bugis street.
We bought 10 tees wow! Then get 1 free, haha.
Cool sial, and then it's like, $100 leh. Lol.
Then went to Raffles City and waited for like !@#$%^time just to make our way to dinner-.-
Had dinner, went back home.
Going out again lol, but tomorrow's special YAY:D
Cause get to see someone, muahaha.
Goodnight!
It wasn't meant to turn out this way. Can I turn back the time?
Labels: shopping spree