Posted on: Thursday, 12 June 2008
Posted at: 17:22
Posted at: 17:22
Muahaha.
I'm back from Vivo. :D
Went out with Denise(plus) again, haha.
And then we bought the same converse shoes!:D YAY, haha.
But actually, SHE DIDN'T BUY IT.
Ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. -.-
I spent $95.10 today!): Excluding the amount on food. Omg, pay by cash somemore. D:
Anyway. Went there we ate then shopped, err it was kinda' boring but fun anyway. Lol.
I doubt that made any sense. >.< Okay so as you can see, I BLOG FASTER THAN DENISE.
Wuahaha:D
Having tuition tomorrow, yucks. But haha, we're going out after that.
*omg I thought it was the 11th today. -.-
I shouldn't have told you.
I'm back from Vivo. :D
Went out with Denise(plus) again, haha.
And then we bought the same converse shoes!:D YAY, haha.
But actually, SHE DIDN'T BUY IT.
Ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. -.-
I spent $95.10 today!): Excluding the amount on food. Omg, pay by cash somemore. D:
Anyway. Went there we ate then shopped, err it was kinda' boring but fun anyway. Lol.
I doubt that made any sense. >.< Okay so as you can see, I BLOG FASTER THAN DENISE.
Wuahaha:D
Having tuition tomorrow, yucks. But haha, we're going out after that.
*omg I thought it was the 11th today. -.-
I shouldn't have told you.
Labels: KABOOM.