Posted on: Sunday, 1 June 2008
Posted at: 23:30
HELLO!:D
Haha. Attended Chinese tuition early in the morning, I was late though. I:
Well, I'm always late for Chinese tuition. Heh. It's at 9am-.-!
Lucky didn't get scolding. :D It was damn funny during break time. Haha.
Went to Paragon after that. For lunch, shop, and phones(:

I WANT EITHER SE W960I OR N81-8GB. HOWHOW?
Don't know which one to get.
Plaza Sing, appointment, again. I played my PSP the whole day until no battery then on the way back can't play, it was damn boring. Hahaha.
To the airport for dinner! T3. It's like I'm always going there-.- Every Sunday. No idea why, lol.
I had mix rice, apple tea, and soya bean ice cream:D Wheehehe.

Then walked around, saw a dog, haha. DAMN CUTE.
And then my mum and I were mad-ing around the airport, LOL!
Laughed until like siao.

Then bumped into LAURA! Haha. Then I was so paiseh cause I was like some mad person then. Heh lol. Funnayeeeeee.
'Explored':D, then went to Secret Recipe to find grandparents. Saw her there again! Haha.
Woo. Then just at that time I was laughing like crap again lah! Then her parents staring at us laughing. LOL. >D HAHA.
Yes, bought my pants today! Finally, because other retail outlets don't sell it anymore. It was on offer somemore:D PINK.

We have been spending alot recently, I realise. Bought my PSP, which costed hundreds, then my upcoming HK trip, hundreds, daily 'groceries', hundreds, things for 'entertainment', hundreds, like everything is coming up to more than $50. I see also like very.. *ahem*.
Then I get to change my phone too, but, hundreds again. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THAT? Hard to imagine.
But so, live to your fullest each day, because you won't know what happens next day. (:
Goodbye.

Labels: