YAY.
Posted on: Thursday, 8 May 2008
Posted at: 05:18
YES. Blogging time's back:D
The examinations lasted at least a week. More than that.
Really, kinda, very, quite, stressing.
Lot's of things to prepare for, lot's of things to learn and study for.
Today's Maths paper 2 was relatively okay. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, and now as bad as how Mr Ong described it to be.
So, the History paper was like, WOW. The Industrial Revolution and Suez Canal appeared(LOL).
Okay, anyway, I'm glad it's over. Well, at least it's the last day tomorrow, Chinese Listening Comprehension. We can't study for that, right? Which means there's no study for the day!:D And what's best, are that the holidays are on it's way.
Really excited bout' cousins arrival. Much FUN:D

And now, suddenly, my mind went blank. I just forgot what I wanted to say. But, nevermind, forget it.
The paper ended at 9am today. It's wow-ing early.
So went to beach road for steamboat lunch with grandparents:D It's been ages since I went there! Went to Bugis after that. Roamed around. Came back home.
The past few days, I'd been going down to the clubhouse to study, myself(duh-.-). And then I always see the pool table there. Having the urge to play.
But what, am I to play myself? And besides, I had to study.
So since the exams are over, I could go down and brush up on my skills already. It's seriously deproving.
Oh crap, and I forgot I actually had piano today.(?)-.- She just smsed me, giving me a reminder. And I was like, HUH?! THERE'S PIANO TODAY?!
Man. Oh yes. I just realised that it was Yiliang's birthday yesterday. Lol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YILIANG!:D.

Yeah, and I realised another thing. Haha. S was at Eastpoint just now-.- Hehe:)
Ok. Wish him all the best. (EXAMS), lah.
Yes. And we(L2+V) may be going out. Well, it all depends on whether they can make it! I owe Vionna her birthday present(:
BYE!:D

Labels: