Posted on: Wednesday, 21 May 2008
Posted at: 16:21
Posted at: 16:21
Tired bodoh!
Today's choir practice(sectionals), was !@#$%^&. But on the other hand, it was fun:D
And there, I've to say again, Pearlyn's damn cute:D
Haha.
Practiced for like TWO hours plus just for ONE song?! Like cause of the performance tomorrow-.- Lao. It was damn tiring.
Anyway today, good news, and bad news.
Got back our draft result slip.
Not mentioning anything till Friday:D Let's keep it a secret till then.
But still, (BASKET LAH BELLE!) *shhh, haha.
Well. But there's stuff I could say.
L1R4:13
L1R5:18
Omg, bad right!):
Nevermind. Work harder for next term!:D
So, we watched The game plan.
Nice show bodoh!
Continued the show during geography lesson, then we were late for Math. So had to extend the maths period-.- I was playing Jar's PSP half the time though. Haha.
WHOO PSP HERE I COME:D
School ended quite early, went for lunch waited for Choir to start.
End of day.
It's time for me to say Goodbye.
And I'm still waiting for the stupid Pasar Malam at Eastpoint to open-.-!
Today's choir practice(sectionals), was !@#$%^&. But on the other hand, it was fun:D
And there, I've to say again, Pearlyn's damn cute:D
Haha.
Practiced for like TWO hours plus just for ONE song?! Like cause of the performance tomorrow-.- Lao. It was damn tiring.
Anyway today, good news, and bad news.
Got back our draft result slip.
Not mentioning anything till Friday:D Let's keep it a secret till then.
But still, (BASKET LAH BELLE!) *shhh, haha.
Well. But there's stuff I could say.
L1R4:13
L1R5:18
Omg, bad right!):
Nevermind. Work harder for next term!:D
So, we watched The game plan.
Nice show bodoh!
Continued the show during geography lesson, then we were late for Math. So had to extend the maths period-.- I was playing Jar's PSP half the time though. Haha.
WHOO PSP HERE I COME:D
School ended quite early, went for lunch waited for Choir to start.
End of day.
It's time for me to say Goodbye.
And I'm still waiting for the stupid Pasar Malam at Eastpoint to open-.-!