Posted on: Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Posted at: 08:00
Posted at: 08:00
SINCERE APOLOGIES TO JR.
SORRYSORRYSORRY!
Omg, I overslept this morning-.-
Supposed to pass the form to JR to help me give the teacher, meet him at 7:35am down my house, then I went back to sleep first. When I woke up was 7:42am, whadda.
And then I knew he came up to my house to collect it.
I'M SO SORRY, AND THANKS.
Shit. It's just 1hour4minutes till tuition!
And I'm still struggling with my homework now.. I:
Shoots. 3sciences and 2math to go.
*Whoohoo. It's the 28th, debut of 心花朵朵开.
You obviously get to see ( )!:D
Goodbye.
Mind's always there.
SORRYSORRYSORRY!
Omg, I overslept this morning-.-
Supposed to pass the form to JR to help me give the teacher, meet him at 7:35am down my house, then I went back to sleep first. When I woke up was 7:42am, whadda.
And then I knew he came up to my house to collect it.
I'M SO SORRY, AND THANKS.
Shit. It's just 1hour4minutes till tuition!
And I'm still struggling with my homework now.. I:
Shoots. 3sciences and 2math to go.
*Whoohoo. It's the 28th, debut of 心花朵朵开.
You obviously get to see ( )!:D
Goodbye.
Mind's always there.