OMG
Posted on: Friday, 30 May 2008
Posted at: 18:04
Posted at: 18:04
OMG DEBORAH CHAN! SHE JUST 'RUINED ' MY BLOG. -.-
Back to today, I just returned from choir!:)
It wasn't that bad as the previous practices, because Alto improved, I think. On the turn turn thing. Lol.
So qiao, practice wasn't so bad and Dianna ain't in S'pore. Haha. She said she'd buy me a hoodie!:D
Watched Harry Potter and the prisoners of azkaban:D Whee. Then had my lunch.
Which consisted of, Laksa flavoured cup noodle, and two pieces of old chang kee chicke wing.
See that Deborah?:D Wahaha. Well, although it's oily-.- Haha, but nice bodoh.
Then slacked all the way, off to school!
Going Vivo tomorrow!:D To watch Narnia, YAY.
Maybe Liyi's going too, if she can wake up. Haha.
Goodbye!
Back to today, I just returned from choir!:)
It wasn't that bad as the previous practices, because Alto improved, I think. On the turn turn thing. Lol.
So qiao, practice wasn't so bad and Dianna ain't in S'pore. Haha. She said she'd buy me a hoodie!:D
Watched Harry Potter and the prisoners of azkaban:D Whee. Then had my lunch.
Which consisted of, Laksa flavoured cup noodle, and two pieces of old chang kee chicke wing.
See that Deborah?:D Wahaha. Well, although it's oily-.- Haha, but nice bodoh.
Then slacked all the way, off to school!
Going Vivo tomorrow!:D To watch Narnia, YAY.
Maybe Liyi's going too, if she can wake up. Haha.
Goodbye!