Posted on: Thursday, 15 May 2008
Posted at: 06:11
Oh-so-crazy day yesterday!
The choir part.
Truth or dare. Cause we arrived like an hour earlier cause Mrs Lock said the tailor was coming then, and in the end took it at 3:30+pm -.-
I've got vids' of Dianna and Samantha runnin' like a foooooooool(JK) in the AVA, haha. But she told me not to post it. Oh well.
Yes, and I've got goooooooood news.
1was, We got the number!:D but the bad news is, I tried calling, and there wasn't top up-.- so it could be wrong.
2was, I got 72 for Chinese!:D STUPID 3 MARKS! or I could've gotten A1. Belle got a bloody 80 sial. Ahh.

TODAY
Had assembly in the morning(shall not elaborate), then recess. MT then.
He didn't come again. So we had a Malay teacher on relief. Had to do two-page worksheet. But we could use the phonessssssss:D Then the teacher was like, put your ear phones through your shirt and take the 'ear part' out from the collar there and then listen. And make sure your shirt is tucked in.'
Like LOL? Then they'll go wear tie. Lol.
Miss Lavania didn't turn up for History, there goes our marks):
But she said she would return on Friday morning. *panics!*
So, again, watched movie. These few days, really gonna' be movie marathon sial:D Cool. Haha.
ENGLISH/IPW. Watched Tokyo Drift in the AVA. DAMN NICE:D
But I slept for a moment, lol. Lasted for the whole(ok not the whole, there was another class-.-) movie. I'd receive news that tuition today was canceled!:D Then I was like getting all so hyper. Haha. Whoohoo. Another free day!

Supposed to bus on bus9 with EugeneENG just now. And he was waiting for me at the busstop already, but I was waiting for Belle they'll. Lol.
Went there, almost reached, bus 9 was there, but didn't run for it.
So, SORRY EUGENE!
Yes, and now I'm eating fish porridge, and there was this yellow stuff in there which I thought it was ginger or something, till I realized it was fish skin. -.- LOL!
Okay, bye!;D

Labels: