Posted on: Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Posted at: 17:02
MY GOSH. My knuckles are dead-.-
Haha.
School was, okay lah.
Quite funny.
Went to watch Polar Express in the Com lab(English).
Damn funny lah! Not the show, I mean.
I was like 'bugging' Melanie:D Hehehe.
Then listened to some musical thing during Music.
No MT!:D Watched Austin powers, like AGAIN-.- I mean continue lah.
But I slept heh:D
Nothing really happened during Science.
But before that, Melanie chasing me round the class-.-
Then of course my run too right!:D
Then I accidentally knocked for my knuckles. OMG. Super pain!><
k then. Art, didn't watch anything. Just played in class, then played Eugene Eng's PSP.
Then they'll go say he licked it and put it in his pants-.-!
Then I was like, 'uh...'. And I was playing until like damn fun lor haha!
Started wiping on Charlene:D Then she on V. Haha.
Math, did filing. But I was done, just that mine was way thinner than Vionna's. But still the same.
Cup noodles for lunch!
Choir, played truth or dare again haha!
Melanie's first dare - Open and close the cupboard for 20 times. I've got a video haha.
Dianna's first/last dare - Go up to Mr Yong and Mr Lai and say Hi. And she did so! Hahaha.
Melanie's second/last dare - Shout, choir stand, choir greet!
HAHAHA. Then she started asking Mr Yong if they needed to greet. Then he say, yes, go ahead and shout. Then she damn paiseh lol! Then we laughed until Mr Yong started laughing too:D
Learned 3 new Malay songs. Sounds nice.
And we're only getting THREE tapestry tickets to sell! ):
I NEED MORE.
So if you can't finish selling it, sell to me okay!
Thanks alot:D
And if you wanna go, inform me!(: