Posted on: Thursday, 22 May 2008
Posted at: 16:01
Just returned from school, well not exactly just, lah.
A last practice for the performance, left class early.
It was quite alright, I guess. Squeezy though.
Watched 'Mean girls' today. But I watched it over for like millions gazillions of times already. And Melanie just won't let me watch the other show she brought-.- she say got alot of F. lol.
It was pretty boring, though, I must say.
Jar didn't lend me PSP today! But nevermind:D, cause.. Eheheh.
So the whole day was just that slack.
Did a draft copy of what subjects we were gonna' take next year.
Or rather, want to take.
Double Science, for me. I doubt I can cope three Sciences!=/
Have to go to school tomorrowwwwwwwwww! 8am, meet the parents session. Ohmygozzies!
Hope Miss Tan doesn't say anything bad-.-
And I'm like the earliest timeslot! Wahaha.
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE WONG!
Wtfwtfwtf, blogger's time is like total bullshit-.-

Goodbye.