Posted on: Friday, 23 May 2008
Posted at: 15:00
Posted at: 15:00
It's killing me!
It can't get any boreder, can it.
Went for Meet-the-parents this morning, at about 8:20am.
Eric still wasn't done, lol, so I wasn't late(:
Miss Tan was exceptionally quiet, haha.
It was like, she was damn paiseh or something.
Then I started looking at her, then we laughed. Not out loud lah, haha:D
5th in class. (YAY PSP:D) But I need to improve. Cause I got 5th last year too.
Reached home at 8 plus, TOTALLY NOTHING TO DO-.-
And I was actually planning to blog later tonight, but I couldn't.
Liyi still in her beauty sleep, WALAO.
She was supposed to meet me at 8plus then we'd go downtown together-.-!
Her phone's still not on-.-
And Jingrui's still at school lol!
He say he got nothing to do, so just stay there.
Lol lame.
Okay,
Goodbye.
It can't get any boreder, can it.
Went for Meet-the-parents this morning, at about 8:20am.
Eric still wasn't done, lol, so I wasn't late(:
Miss Tan was exceptionally quiet, haha.
It was like, she was damn paiseh or something.
Then I started looking at her, then we laughed. Not out loud lah, haha:D
5th in class. (YAY PSP:D) But I need to improve. Cause I got 5th last year too.
Reached home at 8 plus, TOTALLY NOTHING TO DO-.-
And I was actually planning to blog later tonight, but I couldn't.
Liyi still in her beauty sleep, WALAO.
She was supposed to meet me at 8plus then we'd go downtown together-.-!
Her phone's still not on-.-
And Jingrui's still at school lol!
He say he got nothing to do, so just stay there.
Lol lame.
Okay,
Goodbye.