Posted on: Saturday, 17 May 2008
Posted at: 23:55
Posted at: 23:55
It's a full day!
Started off with choir early in the morning, did warm ups for like 50minutes-.-
And then we had to do 10sets of jumping jacks, but we did 45 instead. Pearlyn's damn cute, haha:D
Then 'HK people' stayed back for longer training, and it was damn hilarious.
Went home after choir, cause' didn't wanna follow to find hotels. Watched tv and slept. Haha. Super slack.
Went for dinner, 8pm. Waited quite a while to get a table, cause it was fully booked, and packed. Got the table, had to wait again. The food came in45 minutes-.-
ButBUT, the food was simply delicious, superb, worth waiting!:D
ADDRESS:
10 Defu Lane.
Seafood Paradise.
Go there okay!;D
Had a full dinner, wanted to go have ice cream at some place, featured in the tv, but too late alr. ): I'll be back for Ice cream!
*My dinner was invaded by ants yesterday, before I went to class-.-
Like, walao lah. The whole bowl of chicken rice had ants in it, didn't get to eat dinner before class.
I watched the news just now, like it was damn 'sad'. The earthquake in China..
So emotional.
Goodbye.
-00:03am
Started off with choir early in the morning, did warm ups for like 50minutes-.-
And then we had to do 10sets of jumping jacks, but we did 45 instead. Pearlyn's damn cute, haha:D
Then 'HK people' stayed back for longer training, and it was damn hilarious.
Went home after choir, cause' didn't wanna follow to find hotels. Watched tv and slept. Haha. Super slack.
Went for dinner, 8pm. Waited quite a while to get a table, cause it was fully booked, and packed. Got the table, had to wait again. The food came in45 minutes-.-
ButBUT, the food was simply delicious, superb, worth waiting!:D
ADDRESS:
10 Defu Lane.
Seafood Paradise.
Go there okay!;D
Had a full dinner, wanted to go have ice cream at some place, featured in the tv, but too late alr. ): I'll be back for Ice cream!
*My dinner was invaded by ants yesterday, before I went to class-.-
Like, walao lah. The whole bowl of chicken rice had ants in it, didn't get to eat dinner before class.
I watched the news just now, like it was damn 'sad'. The earthquake in China..
So emotional.
Goodbye.
-00:03am