Posted on: Friday, 23 May 2008
Posted at: 15:11
I don't know why, but I always have the urge to blog twice a day.
Haha, maybe it's because I've got nothing to do.
Went for lunch at Eastpoint with James and JingRui!:D Damn fun, haha.
Ate at Long John Silver. As far as I remember, it's the first time I went there, lol.
We actually spent an hour plus, or two hours there. Amazing right. Haha.
Three of us(excluding me actually), went to play with James's leftover crumbs. Haha. Added soup, sprite, and strepsils. They made it for the bird to come and eat-.- LOL.
[Pictures later(:]
They were talking bout KS, haha.
Then I suddenly saw this woman sitting at the table next to ours, then two legs of her chair fell backwards, at the step, then I started laughing like MAD.
JR and James thought I was laughing at KS-.- HAHAHA.

Then we went to the pet safari, to buy food for Jingrui's hamster:D
I didn't know he had hamsters lor!
And James was like damn funny in there. Btw, he's allergic to fur. Lol.
JR was walking way ahead of us, then James suddenly saw this food.
He thought it was dog's head, (it looked like a drum stick-.-), then he touched it and started jumping up and down lol!
Bought TWO big packets of hamster food, then went to the Pasar Malam.(finally opened:D)
I tell you, I hate the weather like !@#$% can. Damn hot.
JR wanted to buy a necklace, with a chinese character on it, but didn't have. Then he saw this Naruto one, wanted to buy, and I told him it was too expensive. $10 for one can-.- Then the stall person kept bugging him, like very unhappy. Sighs.

Went to 711 for awhile, then went home.
It's fun to be with them!:D
Can talk about everything, anything. HAHA.
YAYYAYYAY.
I have English tuition tonight):
I don't feel like going sial. It's so..(?)
Goodbye!