Posted on: Monday, 14 April 2008
Posted at: 07:38
Posted at: 07:38
Yesterday:
What an awfully awesome day.
Choir in the morning.
It was total fun but sad at the same time,
sec4s last practice. ):
I wonder what'd happen to the choir with the sec4s gone. Lalala.
Mr Yong didn't come, so we had the committee members leading.
Played games after that. Group 7:D
Quite fun. Or should I say, it was hilarious.
Group 7/8 versus Group 5/6. -Send a representative, and the person had to do whatever asked. Dianna - I.
The highest. At first was supposed to compare socks, but Dianna didn't have any on, haha so. The highest note.
And somg. I screamed my lungs off. Like LOL.
We were going higher and higher and higher. Then after my turn, Dianna took awhile to go. So I just randomly counted to five and announced she lost. :DD Haha.
Played till choir ended. Went back to the AVA room, cut the cake. For sec4s.
When we were released Nicholas and Gabriel did threecheers.{is it correct?}
Then all shouted, went down the stairs.
Suddenly ERIC shouted, threecheers for Jetaime and the cake.LOL.
He's funny lah. :D Whoo.
Then was somewhat pissed.
I ended late, and was already late for an appointment. Parents came late-.-
Or not. I had to go and meet them at Eastpoint. -.-
Went there, and she told the girl we were late cause I ENDED LATE-.- WTH?
Done then went for lunch blahs, and went to my old house. Lived there when I was like, a really small kid.
Then went to Eastpoint to meet Sam, Char, Naomi.
Went for sakae sushi:D But we did know there wasn't buffet on weekends, so nevermind. Split the cost. Had lots and lots of fun:D
Took the train to Victoria Theater. On the way there we saw a wedding couple taking photos. Then Charlene and I wanted to congratulate them. I mean, I suggested it, and Charlene took it for real. Dianna didn't want to. Waited for them to finish, then we rushed up to them. -Silence-. -.- LOL.
So we just walked away, then decided to shout congrats. Charlene counted,
1,
2,
3!
Then she suddenly shouted, I shouted halfway. Then we laughed like crap. HAHA.
Met everyone else then went for the Concert.
Anderson's Choir's really great. Then they had this student conductor, Sebestian. Damn cool. Haha. And he looks like a combination of B* and Bryan. LOL.
After the interval suddenly had a stomach upset. =/
Dianna insisted on following me, so yeah.
We missed part of it. I wanted Dianna to go back so she won't miss it, but she didn't want. THANKS LOADS FRIEND. She's a great friend.
The concert ended then went home.
Great day. x)
Have photos, next post, or maybe.
Today:
Tuition in the morning.
Sleepy during class, but I managed to stay awake:)
Break was FUN, again.
Then at the end of class, the teacher didn't allow us to go down cause there was a *F procession(?) or something. &My friend's mum was here already, then she was damn scared to go down herself. LOL.
SO in the end everyone went down, including the teacher. Haha.
Then in the lift she asked if she could change places with teacher, she didn't want to be the first one to get out. Super funny lah!:D
Then went to T3 for lunch. Sushi yesterday, Teppanyaki today:D Haha.
After that went to Eastpoint, bought groceries, came home.
And my maid baked cheese cake again:D Whooyeah.
Man, exams or coming in exact two, or less than two weeks.
Gotta' studyyyyy!
It's a must to study, but we need to eat:D
Anyone wanna' go eat tomorrow then go study? Hehe,
Leave your name on my tagboard!
What an awfully awesome day.
Choir in the morning.
It was total fun but sad at the same time,
sec4s last practice. ):
I wonder what'd happen to the choir with the sec4s gone. Lalala.
Mr Yong didn't come, so we had the committee members leading.
Played games after that. Group 7:D
Quite fun. Or should I say, it was hilarious.
Group 7/8 versus Group 5/6. -Send a representative, and the person had to do whatever asked. Dianna - I.
The highest. At first was supposed to compare socks, but Dianna didn't have any on, haha so. The highest note.
And somg. I screamed my lungs off. Like LOL.
We were going higher and higher and higher. Then after my turn, Dianna took awhile to go. So I just randomly counted to five and announced she lost. :DD Haha.
Played till choir ended. Went back to the AVA room, cut the cake. For sec4s.
When we were released Nicholas and Gabriel did threecheers.{is it correct?}
Then all shouted, went down the stairs.
Suddenly ERIC shouted, threecheers for Jetaime and the cake.LOL.
He's funny lah. :D Whoo.
Then was somewhat pissed.
I ended late, and was already late for an appointment. Parents came late-.-
Or not. I had to go and meet them at Eastpoint. -.-
Went there, and she told the girl we were late cause I ENDED LATE-.- WTH?
Done then went for lunch blahs, and went to my old house. Lived there when I was like, a really small kid.
Then went to Eastpoint to meet Sam, Char, Naomi.
Went for sakae sushi:D But we did know there wasn't buffet on weekends, so nevermind. Split the cost. Had lots and lots of fun:D
Took the train to Victoria Theater. On the way there we saw a wedding couple taking photos. Then Charlene and I wanted to congratulate them. I mean, I suggested it, and Charlene took it for real. Dianna didn't want to. Waited for them to finish, then we rushed up to them. -Silence-. -.- LOL.
So we just walked away, then decided to shout congrats. Charlene counted,
1,
2,
3!
Then she suddenly shouted, I shouted halfway. Then we laughed like crap. HAHA.
Met everyone else then went for the Concert.
Anderson's Choir's really great. Then they had this student conductor, Sebestian. Damn cool. Haha. And he looks like a combination of B* and Bryan. LOL.
After the interval suddenly had a stomach upset. =/
Dianna insisted on following me, so yeah.
We missed part of it. I wanted Dianna to go back so she won't miss it, but she didn't want. THANKS LOADS FRIEND. She's a great friend.
The concert ended then went home.
Great day. x)
Have photos, next post, or maybe.
Today:
Tuition in the morning.
Sleepy during class, but I managed to stay awake:)
Break was FUN, again.
Then at the end of class, the teacher didn't allow us to go down cause there was a *F procession(?) or something. &My friend's mum was here already, then she was damn scared to go down herself. LOL.
SO in the end everyone went down, including the teacher. Haha.
Then in the lift she asked if she could change places with teacher, she didn't want to be the first one to get out. Super funny lah!:D
Then went to T3 for lunch. Sushi yesterday, Teppanyaki today:D Haha.
After that went to Eastpoint, bought groceries, came home.
And my maid baked cheese cake again:D Whooyeah.
Man, exams or coming in exact two, or less than two weeks.
Gotta' studyyyyy!
It's a must to study, but we need to eat:D
Anyone wanna' go eat tomorrow then go study? Hehe,
Leave your name on my tagboard!
Labels: In the name of the spring onion