Posted on: Monday, 14 April 2008
Posted at: 16:08
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D
I love today.
Elaborate later.
So. I took the bus today. And I swear I'm never gonna' take bus on Mondays-.-
Hate it lah. Gah.
Reached school, met everyone, went to class.
Something damn funny bout >LM< happened. I won't wish to say anything thing bout' it here, cause it's meeeeeeeeeean. {not}. But it was seriously hilarious.
Had two periods of class before recess, then stayed in class. And thanks to Lydia/Samantha. For helping me buy food. :D
Did calligraphy for Chinese History class again!:D
But this time was draw. Not write words.
Pretty ugly, but ok, I thought. & Liyi called her's mushroom island-.- LOL.
It was meant to be a rock. But she messed up, so yeah.
Math class, then Science. Relief teacher. And everyone was like making fun of him, damn funny:D Back to the bus-stop.
Went to Eastpoint, met maid. auntie. the same.
Went to get bubble tea, headed for kfc:D
Then the thing happened. LOL.
I saw SHAWN again lah!:D
Okay, it's not like as if some wow thing lah, but, NICE.
Saw on Friday, and now Monday. When's the next time?
Then he was sitting, facing the other direction.
Then me, sitting the other direction.
Which means I was looking straight, at him.
Whoo lol. :D
Things happen.
Went back home after that.
&So, I have something to say. Wheel to the next post.
Because it's something totally different.

Labels: