Posted on: Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Posted at: 22:25
WHOO.
I just finished practicing for my HE practical test tomorrow:D
It's said to be messy.. Lol.
But okay lah, I still had time left. Improvements needs to be made tomorrow!
Hope I don't fail. =/
ERIC said I was a horrible cooker. HAHA.
Anyway. Awesome day, yet again.
HE theory test in the morning. Followed by pancake making:D
FUN! Then Belle and I made one super huge one, cause there was left overs. Then the teacher wanted to minus our marks cause she said stop cooking alr. :P
& OUR PANCAKES WERE OVERLY DELICIOUS, TILL YOU COULDN'T RESIST:D HAHA.
Went back to class, took every else's food. Didn't need to go canteen! Haha.
Especially EugeneEng. Siao liao. Haha. BUT FUN.
Then MT, nothing much. Having compo TEST tomorrow.
Sianed with all the tests already lah. Day after day.
Had Math, and I PASSED MY TEST!:DD WHOO. Haha.
Lit. Did in-class assignment. Went back.
EUGENEs, JAR, Liyi + came to my house.
Liyi, initially, was supposed to come my house to study.
The rest play. But in the end was..study + play:D More of play. HAHA.
And Eric was bugging me to let him come to my house.
But was too many people. Then he got angry at me. SORRY ERIC. Next time. *Different Eric's'.
Went to my house, waited for food. {-.-}
THREE packets of noodles, plus about 8 pieces of the..thing. I don't know how to spell:D Then I only ate one piece of the thing, after awhile I see the plate, all noodles gone. -.- I didn't even get ONE strand!
Then all of them laughed, gave me the split, leftover noodles. Sian.
So cooked the last packet, and this time I took it first. Ha.
Jarratt got the ends!:D So mean.
Then we went down to the clubhouse, but in the end decided to play catching, in the carpark. Then Oon Ngeh got lost! HAHA. Cause he was talking on the phone, and no one could find him. *He's Indonesian. SO COOl, CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW:D
Then went to the clubhouse to play pool. FUN again:D
Then they went back, cause Liyi had to go. D: Boo.
Then after they left awhile later I went to Eastpoint.
Then I saw Jarratt walking to Eastpoint by himself. They all pangseh him sia. Lol.
After buying dinner, went home and blahs.
End of day:D

Btw. NicholasTEE's acting in Police&Thief!:D

Labels: