Posted on: Sunday, 20 April 2008
Posted at: 21:42
Posted at: 21:42
TODAY;
Tuition in the morning. Uh, was late. Then got scolded. :/
But she didn't really scold, just lecture a few sentences. Like why I late and stuff.
And I managed to take the phone, and send the sms.;D Congratulate me. And I did it during class. Haha.
I found a very meaningful passage during class, and I'm gonna write it in like, maybe the next post, or another time. Cause' it's in Chinese, and I don't have the software, I have to go look for the words. It'll take a long time!
Went to T3 after class for lunch. And, I just went there last week-.- whoo.
Had popeyes! Haha. But it's not as good as KFC though:D
:KFC, I'm advertising for you okayyyy. K lame.
Went to Earle Swensens for ICE-CREAM. Damn fat sia, all chocolate, and ice cream. HAHA.
Then there was this waitress who spilled HOT water on the customers hair. -accidentally lah. Then omg, she was like, mumbling(I don't know what) all the way. Shucks.
Then I went home, did homework, went to the gym.
Walked/ran for THREEKM sia! Non-stop.
Then face all red, legs weak. Heh.
Then I started coughing and stuff, like I don't know why.
Riiiiight. So nothing else:D
Oh yeah, I just listened to Gary's album, the sunshine one.
NICE! Post one later.
Tuition in the morning. Uh, was late. Then got scolded. :/
But she didn't really scold, just lecture a few sentences. Like why I late and stuff.
And I managed to take the phone, and send the sms.;D Congratulate me. And I did it during class. Haha.
I found a very meaningful passage during class, and I'm gonna write it in like, maybe the next post, or another time. Cause' it's in Chinese, and I don't have the software, I have to go look for the words. It'll take a long time!
Went to T3 after class for lunch. And, I just went there last week-.- whoo.
Had popeyes! Haha. But it's not as good as KFC though:D
:KFC, I'm advertising for you okayyyy. K lame.
Went to Earle Swensens for ICE-CREAM. Damn fat sia, all chocolate, and ice cream. HAHA.
Then there was this waitress who spilled HOT water on the customers hair. -accidentally lah. Then omg, she was like, mumbling(I don't know what) all the way. Shucks.
Then I went home, did homework, went to the gym.
Walked/ran for THREEKM sia! Non-stop.
Then face all red, legs weak. Heh.
Then I started coughing and stuff, like I don't know why.
Riiiiight. So nothing else:D
Oh yeah, I just listened to Gary's album, the sunshine one.
NICE! Post one later.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion