Posted on: Friday, 18 April 2008
Posted at: 05:28
Posted at: 05:28
TODAY!
Took the bus in the morning, as usual.
And then I saw my Aikido mate.
And just realised he was actually in Loyang Sec. COOOOOL. Same as S. Haha.
PE:
Did nothing. Nothing at all.
Cause the rest of the people had to re-run for 2.4, as they didn't complete it in the previous lesson. Sat there, stone like crap. I mean, no lah, helped Mr Wong look out.
Then EugeneCHOO wanted to overtake Belle, then he accidentally tripped and fell. OUCH. His hand bled. Think he's alright now. Hope he's alright.
{Oh ya, I lost his pen yesterday during HE, heh. SORRY}
Science:
Got back my test! I'm not gonna' say how much I got, cause it's stupid-.- BY ONE CAN.
Then had to write reflection on why we did so badly, or so good.
Then had recess. Went down to the canteen. Ate, 'studied' for English situational writing. Went back for English. The test was..okay lah.
Mathematics: {I don't understand why they call it MathS.}
The lesson is becoming funner, and more interesting. But sometimes I just don't understand. I like math, but difficult to understand. So it makes me hate it. Haha.
Geography:
TEST. Not really sure about two questions or so. But anyway. It's over!
Leave the past behind, and get on with the future. :)
Supposed to have Science sup. No one went. So whatever. HAHA:D I bet the teacher'd be all alone. Teaching herself.
Left the classroom, waited for Liyi to finish tying her shoe, cause she lent the string to V for Geog. Haha. Then just nice, E was there. Upstairs.
Then he saw me, then shouted. Say sorry. Lol. Then I didn't know what to reply, then it was like damn paiseh. &I was supposed to be angry. {Jk lah}.
Btw, EugeneENG wrote some STUFF on my table yesterday-.- F lah.
How'd I know is him, handwriting. But he denies. Whatever.
Damn. Have to finish BC homework by today, and I've got piano at 5pm, haven't done homework. =/
ANDAND, Since exams are coming, I won't be blogging that much till then.
BYE!
'The attention's still on *, which makes me think that, your question to me was just for yourself. Go get someone else.'
'And now I know, !'s just muchmuch better than *. At least..,cares. So the conclusion is, I guess it's gonna' be N.' Just 2 more days, and it'll be over.
I hope I don't regret.
Took the bus in the morning, as usual.
And then I saw my Aikido mate.
And just realised he was actually in Loyang Sec. COOOOOL. Same as S. Haha.
PE:
Did nothing. Nothing at all.
Cause the rest of the people had to re-run for 2.4, as they didn't complete it in the previous lesson. Sat there, stone like crap. I mean, no lah, helped Mr Wong look out.
Then EugeneCHOO wanted to overtake Belle, then he accidentally tripped and fell. OUCH. His hand bled. Think he's alright now. Hope he's alright.
{Oh ya, I lost his pen yesterday during HE, heh. SORRY}
Science:
Got back my test! I'm not gonna' say how much I got, cause it's stupid-.- BY ONE CAN.
Then had to write reflection on why we did so badly, or so good.
Then had recess. Went down to the canteen. Ate, 'studied' for English situational writing. Went back for English. The test was..okay lah.
Mathematics: {I don't understand why they call it MathS.}
The lesson is becoming funner, and more interesting. But sometimes I just don't understand. I like math, but difficult to understand. So it makes me hate it. Haha.
Geography:
TEST. Not really sure about two questions or so. But anyway. It's over!
Leave the past behind, and get on with the future. :)
Supposed to have Science sup. No one went. So whatever. HAHA:D I bet the teacher'd be all alone. Teaching herself.
Left the classroom, waited for Liyi to finish tying her shoe, cause she lent the string to V for Geog. Haha. Then just nice, E was there. Upstairs.
Then he saw me, then shouted. Say sorry. Lol. Then I didn't know what to reply, then it was like damn paiseh. &I was supposed to be angry. {Jk lah}.
Btw, EugeneENG wrote some STUFF on my table yesterday-.- F lah.
How'd I know is him, handwriting. But he denies. Whatever.
Damn. Have to finish BC homework by today, and I've got piano at 5pm, haven't done homework. =/
ANDAND, Since exams are coming, I won't be blogging that much till then.
BYE!
'The attention's still on *, which makes me think that, your question to me was just for yourself. Go get someone else.'
'And now I know, !'s just muchmuch better than *. At least..,cares. So the conclusion is, I guess it's gonna' be N.' Just 2 more days, and it'll be over.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion