Posted on: Sunday, 20 April 2008
Posted at: 21:11
Okay. Firstly, back to Friday;D
Friday:
Met Charlene at Simei MRT then headed down to Bugis. And we were kinda' late, hehheh.
Reached and walked to the National Library.. Met Liyi, Jar, Eric and EugENG.
Went to look for place, but all tables were taken up, so went to BrasBersah(?) complex-mac.
And Eric was complaining on the way there, cause he had a stomachache. Haha.
Reached, then went to buy food.
Started off with Math! Actually, we only did math-.- HAHA.
And Eric was exceptionally smart that day!;D
He knew how to do all lor, okay not all, but most. And he was teaching us also. TEACHER:D
And then it was like, we were so concentrating lor. Not very, but still.
Did till like 2-3 hours or so, then they go buy food-.- and it was around 6pm, and Jar said that wasn't gonna be his dinner. Woah.
Then I was like super engrossed in Jar's PSP sia. TENNIS!
Played till like, walking also play. Then when at the traffic light I still playing, and when it was time to walk, I knocked my leg into that short thing, like pole, but not. -.-!
Walked to Bugis, then we went to the arcade:D Played, and the car thing was seriously funfunfun!:D Let's go play sometime.
Then I had to leave first, cause was gonna' be late for tuition. Rushed to the train station, squeezed into the train, cause I was quite late. And then one woman went out, cause it was too packed I think, so which makes it like I chased her out lah. Lol.
Went for tuition and blahblahblah.
END OF DAY.
And, studying with Eric is total fun and joy!(:

Saturday:
WHOO. It's event day. Stayed home initially, in the morning.
Then went to taka.
And I didn't know the library there had closed down!-.-
Was supposed to study. So went to Delifrance. Saw Liyi there:)
Did tuition homework and stuff, went down with Liyi to watch the event:D WHOO.
Saw like, SHAWN, Bryan Wong, Joakim, Darren, and blahs.
Photo(s) next post. I mean, I took more than one, but posting only chosen ones.
Then when the SHAWN's event over, went to wait. For him to come out lah duh.
But didn't know which backstage was he at. Then we somehow saw his mum. 'Stalked'! HAHAHA. I mean like, to see where he was.
Then we went to the other side, and he was there. Like, everyone was there.
We waited for like, half hour or something, and when everyone was coming out to leave, DIDN'T SEE HIM. -.-! Stupid sia.
Anyway, it was great lah.

And today I realized, I left my tuition stuff in Delifrance. Wtf.-.-

And I found some shocking news on Saturday, and since then, I couldn't care less.