Posted on: Friday, 11 April 2008
Posted at: 06:06
Posted at: 06:06
Okay. Back to today.
He was. Damn cold today lah. D:
With B* there, I guess I'd never achieve anything. With.
Hope it'd be better.! Today's always better than tomorrow right? :D
Well, even if it wasn't, I'd choose to think so.
I mustn't be sad.
If you could find a reason to be sad, you could always find a reason to be happy:D
Anyway. Took bus this morning. Didn't see again lah. I think he never take bus alr, lol.
Anyway. Had PE, first period. Looked forward to running 2.4.
Cause haven't been running for the past weeks. Didn't stop for the whole process.
Then what. Had a bloody terrible headache after running):
Then my knee was painful too. Sweat lots and lots and lots. Like it's gonna' flood or something. Rah.
Didn't go for recess, legs too weak. So just waited for break time.
English and math in the meantime. Nothing special.
Went to the canteen with Liyi, bought food for like thousands of people.
Then had MT. Quite fun, haha.
Cause Lu lao shi came in for relief. And then everyone was blowing, then he tried, but failed. Then everyone laughed. Haha.
History next! FUNNY SIA:D
Miss Lavania was going through with us the SBQ, then suddenly everyone started saying hi to Bob. Then she was like, wth? Don't scare me. Haha.
Then at the end of the lesson, Mondre, Jocelyn, Liyeng and a few more were dancing to the Chinese song for Miss Lavania. HAHA. Then obviously, she couldn't understand. (:
-End of school!
Gonna' have piano at 4:45pm to 5:00pm.
And I haven't done homework!=/
Ok nevermind, I'm gonna' go do it now(:
He was. Damn cold today lah. D:
With B* there, I guess I'd never achieve anything. With.
Hope it'd be better.! Today's always better than tomorrow right? :D
Well, even if it wasn't, I'd choose to think so.
I mustn't be sad.
If you could find a reason to be sad, you could always find a reason to be happy:D
Anyway. Took bus this morning. Didn't see again lah. I think he never take bus alr, lol.
Anyway. Had PE, first period. Looked forward to running 2.4.
Cause haven't been running for the past weeks. Didn't stop for the whole process.
Then what. Had a bloody terrible headache after running):
Then my knee was painful too. Sweat lots and lots and lots. Like it's gonna' flood or something. Rah.
Didn't go for recess, legs too weak. So just waited for break time.
English and math in the meantime. Nothing special.
Went to the canteen with Liyi, bought food for like thousands of people.
Then had MT. Quite fun, haha.
Cause Lu lao shi came in for relief. And then everyone was blowing, then he tried, but failed. Then everyone laughed. Haha.
History next! FUNNY SIA:D
Miss Lavania was going through with us the SBQ, then suddenly everyone started saying hi to Bob. Then she was like, wth? Don't scare me. Haha.
Then at the end of the lesson, Mondre, Jocelyn, Liyeng and a few more were dancing to the Chinese song for Miss Lavania. HAHA. Then obviously, she couldn't understand. (:
-End of school!
Gonna' have piano at 4:45pm to 5:00pm.
And I haven't done homework!=/
Ok nevermind, I'm gonna' go do it now(:
Labels: In the name of the spring onion