Posted on: Tuesday, 22 April 2008
Posted at: 15:21
Posted at: 15:21
Nothing much to blog bout' today..
Eric and Charlene were supposed to come my house but in the end didn't-.-
Okay, so maybe we go Airport on Thursday or Friday? Kkkk?
But I doubt Eric would ever read my blog-.- Cause he doesn't have one. HAHA. Not funny.
And lastly, I want to say sorry to ERIC. ERIC.J.K.
SORRY, I was saying bout your hair lah. SORRY. D:
And chill.
Eric and Charlene were supposed to come my house but in the end didn't-.-
Okay, so maybe we go Airport on Thursday or Friday? Kkkk?
But I doubt Eric would ever read my blog-.- Cause he doesn't have one. HAHA. Not funny.
And lastly, I want to say sorry to ERIC. ERIC.J.K.
SORRY, I was saying bout your hair lah. SORRY. D:
And chill.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion