Posted on: Sunday, 6 April 2008
Posted at: 21:13
Posted at: 21:13
I just forgot what I had on Saturday, besides choir. But I remembered it yesterday, but I wasn't given the chance to blog yesterday-.- So it'll only be for today and yesterday.
Sunday:
I believe, I had studied for History, for more than an hour. Haha.
Have test tomorrow(today)! =/
Anyway, had tuition in the morning.
And we never fail to have lots of laughter in the house during break time onwards, till the end of the lesson:D SUPER FUNNY!
It was like, we were having prata for break. Ok wait, I shall skip that part, although it's funny. But too long. Then there was a, uh, big container filled with apple juice, and huge pieces of ice. Then the apple juice no more already, so I wanted to take the ice. *There wasn't any lid. Then I tried pouring the ice into my cup, then suddenly everything fell onto the table. My friend suddenly said something bout the titanic, then my other friend heard, then she was trying to 'catch' the ice, then suddenly fell off the chair. HAHA. Laughing our heads off laaaa!
Uh, yeah. Then tuition ended at 12:30pm.
Went to buy lunch from the Bedok Interchange, went home, ate.
-STUDY FOR HISTORY IN PROGRESS- (lame-.-)
K then went to play pool with dad at bout' 8.
Then I wanted to hit the blue ball lor, then it was right behind the black, straight shot, the black in. Walao so lame can! Haha.
Went back up, watched death note:D
Yah, then watchwatchwatch, then suddenly something happened. -.- Ok wheel, next day!
Today:
Went to Renaissance lab in the morning during VL!:D
Continued watching Night at the museum, but didn't complete, the com was damn lag.
And anyway, as a continuation from yesterday, I was feeling damn 煩 laa): really really 煩. Till now, I still am. I had Liyi sitting beside me in the lab, and me telling her what happened. But it's only to her, and strictly her, only. The problem still isn't solved. But I really hope what he said is true. *I'll make an announcement at the end of the entry.
So getting on, we had English lesson in class. Watched a video on volcanoes, quite boring lah, till recess. Went for recess, then MT.
And walao, I think I'm de-proving? I'm getting lower than top 3-.- Sian.
Then had math, as usual. Did bout graphs and stuff, and him saying that exams are here in 20days and blah. Science, osmosis, diffusion, transpiration. :)
She let us off 10minutes earlier, to study for history. Alot bodoh!
Then History test, WHATTHEHELL. I didn't complete lah! I only finished writing about the great depression and HALF of the WorldWar1. Walao lah, hope can pass. Cause I didn't finish, took long, everyone pangseh me-.- Pssh.
Went to the bus-stop, just right, 9 came.
Boarded and sat by myself. Outside. Then after a few stops alot of people boarded.
And I swear I was damn pissed at this bloody Malay guy. I'm not racist-.- It just so happened he was malay.
He had a young/small kid with him, then he saw my seat empty. So I thought he wanted the kid to sit, then I move my legs away. Then the kid didn't want, so I sat normally. Then he bloody idiot, never even say excuse me, then he wanted to sit inside, then he just go push his bloody way through-.-!
And there I was struggling with my legs, basket sia.
Met my neighbour, went up together. Yeah so that's all.
I'm gonna' need to try to blog often lah.
*I just want to say. To everyone who knows. For the first time and the last. I don't like whoever it is ok. Just refresh your memory, and take it as I don't like anyone. Because from now, only that person, and I will know.
Plus, I hope what he said was true. I know I'm repeating-.-
And I'm gonna' need his trust.
Sunday:
I believe, I had studied for History, for more than an hour. Haha.
Have test tomorrow(today)! =/
Anyway, had tuition in the morning.
And we never fail to have lots of laughter in the house during break time onwards, till the end of the lesson:D SUPER FUNNY!
It was like, we were having prata for break. Ok wait, I shall skip that part, although it's funny. But too long. Then there was a, uh, big container filled with apple juice, and huge pieces of ice. Then the apple juice no more already, so I wanted to take the ice. *There wasn't any lid. Then I tried pouring the ice into my cup, then suddenly everything fell onto the table. My friend suddenly said something bout the titanic, then my other friend heard, then she was trying to 'catch' the ice, then suddenly fell off the chair. HAHA. Laughing our heads off laaaa!
Uh, yeah. Then tuition ended at 12:30pm.
Went to buy lunch from the Bedok Interchange, went home, ate.
-STUDY FOR HISTORY IN PROGRESS- (lame-.-)
K then went to play pool with dad at bout' 8.
Then I wanted to hit the blue ball lor, then it was right behind the black, straight shot, the black in. Walao so lame can! Haha.
Went back up, watched death note:D
Yah, then watchwatchwatch, then suddenly something happened. -.- Ok wheel, next day!
Today:
Went to Renaissance lab in the morning during VL!:D
Continued watching Night at the museum, but didn't complete, the com was damn lag.
And anyway, as a continuation from yesterday, I was feeling damn 煩 laa): really really 煩. Till now, I still am. I had Liyi sitting beside me in the lab, and me telling her what happened. But it's only to her, and strictly her, only. The problem still isn't solved. But I really hope what he said is true. *I'll make an announcement at the end of the entry.
So getting on, we had English lesson in class. Watched a video on volcanoes, quite boring lah, till recess. Went for recess, then MT.
And walao, I think I'm de-proving? I'm getting lower than top 3-.- Sian.
Then had math, as usual. Did bout graphs and stuff, and him saying that exams are here in 20days and blah. Science, osmosis, diffusion, transpiration. :)
She let us off 10minutes earlier, to study for history. Alot bodoh!
Then History test, WHATTHEHELL. I didn't complete lah! I only finished writing about the great depression and HALF of the WorldWar1. Walao lah, hope can pass. Cause I didn't finish, took long, everyone pangseh me-.- Pssh.
Went to the bus-stop, just right, 9 came.
Boarded and sat by myself. Outside. Then after a few stops alot of people boarded.
And I swear I was damn pissed at this bloody Malay guy. I'm not racist-.- It just so happened he was malay.
He had a young/small kid with him, then he saw my seat empty. So I thought he wanted the kid to sit, then I move my legs away. Then the kid didn't want, so I sat normally. Then he bloody idiot, never even say excuse me, then he wanted to sit inside, then he just go push his bloody way through-.-!
And there I was struggling with my legs, basket sia.
Met my neighbour, went up together. Yeah so that's all.
I'm gonna' need to try to blog often lah.
*I just want to say. To everyone who knows. For the first time and the last. I don't like whoever it is ok. Just refresh your memory, and take it as I don't like anyone. Because from now, only that person, and I will know.
Plus, I hope what he said was true. I know I'm repeating-.-
And I'm gonna' need his trust.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion