High lah.
Posted on: Saturday, 12 April 2008
Posted at: 13:33
Posted at: 13:33
DAMN HIGH TODAY SIA:D
Posting videos+pictures next post, as usual.
English, first period. Did the grammar workbook. That's all.
And I swear. I totally hate MISST-.-
She's damn bias lah! Basket.
Next was lit. I thought we did badly. :/ -Skit.
My group got like, borderline pass onlyyyy.
JR's group was the best. Well, he's group's the best, most of the time.
Because of him. Because of his funniness.
Recess was the funny part:DD
Stayed in class again, got 'STEEEEEECKER' to buy food for me:D THANKS.
Played like mad! Liyeng and + played nerd. HAHA, pics next post(:
Then we were targeting MONDRE. And she found out, then was running all over, but everyone chased after, finally caught:D
Then she was acting like some mad woman from the mental hospital lah! Five people holding her down, then hr head shakeshakeshake until like siao. HAHA:D
Had home-ec after that. Theory test next Tuesday, plus pancake-making:D
Made 'appointment' with teacher, to have practical test on Wednesday. Eveyone was damn happy and laughing cause we needn't go for CCM.
But teacher didn't know, then she was like so suspicious cause everyone's so happy. Lol.
CME next. Lab again:D Continued watching the movie, and started with a new one, too.
But the bad thing bout the lab is that it's sooooo hot, till you couldn't even breath. Ok, I'm just exaggerating, but it's really hot.
Sat with:D
There was, actually improvement today. But not really. It's really not what I expect.
Posting videos+pictures next post, as usual.
English, first period. Did the grammar workbook. That's all.
And I swear. I totally hate MISST-.-
She's damn bias lah! Basket.
Next was lit. I thought we did badly. :/ -Skit.
My group got like, borderline pass onlyyyy.
JR's group was the best. Well, he's group's the best, most of the time.
Because of him. Because of his funniness.
Recess was the funny part:DD
Stayed in class again, got 'STEEEEEECKER' to buy food for me:D THANKS.
Played like mad! Liyeng and + played nerd. HAHA, pics next post(:
Then we were targeting MONDRE. And she found out, then was running all over, but everyone chased after, finally caught:D
Then she was acting like some mad woman from the mental hospital lah! Five people holding her down, then hr head shakeshakeshake until like siao. HAHA:D
Had home-ec after that. Theory test next Tuesday, plus pancake-making:D
Made 'appointment' with teacher, to have practical test on Wednesday. Eveyone was damn happy and laughing cause we needn't go for CCM.
But teacher didn't know, then she was like so suspicious cause everyone's so happy. Lol.
CME next. Lab again:D Continued watching the movie, and started with a new one, too.
But the bad thing bout the lab is that it's sooooo hot, till you couldn't even breath. Ok, I'm just exaggerating, but it's really hot.
Sat with:D
There was, actually improvement today. But not really. It's really not what I expect.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion