Posted on: Saturday, 19 April 2008
Posted at: 00:01
Posted at: 00:01
HELLO!:D
Guess why I'm actually blogging in the morning, for once. Haha.
I've got no school toooooooooodddddddaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!:D Jealous? HA:)
WHOO. Meeting up with Liyi, Char and EugENG later. STTTTTTTTUUUUUUDYYYYY;
Ok. So I'm bored now! Television hasn't started, I mean, there's only news now, nothing to watch! ANDAND, I don't know what to wear later.
Sian.
Dumb. I spent like, one hour plus last night to complete my BC homework-300/400 word essay. But on American Idol.
David Archuleta Rocks!:DD
Whoo. Okay, I'm leaving.
BYE!
Guess why I'm actually blogging in the morning, for once. Haha.
I've got no school toooooooooodddddddaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!:D Jealous? HA:)
WHOO. Meeting up with Liyi, Char and EugENG later. STTTTTTTTUUUUUUDYYYYY;
Ok. So I'm bored now! Television hasn't started, I mean, there's only news now, nothing to watch! ANDAND, I don't know what to wear later.
Sian.
Dumb. I spent like, one hour plus last night to complete my BC homework-300/400 word essay. But on American Idol.
David Archuleta Rocks!:DD
Whoo. Okay, I'm leaving.
BYE!
Labels: In the name of the spring onion