Posted on: Thursday, 3 April 2008
Posted at: 21:25
Posted at: 21:25
HAPPY belated APRIL FOOL'S DAY!:D
Haha, ok, I know I'm late-.-
But I don't get the chance to use the com riiiight! Sorry, I apologize.
Ok so, I shall start blogging about yesterday first.
Had lessons and stufffff, when it all came to MT:D
Walao, I must say, horny period lah! HAHAHA.
We(EugeneC, Belle, Liyi, Aylwyn, YY & I) were uh, discussing about how ** pee.
Yes, pee. Haha.
But it isn't that disgusting right.. It's part of science!
Ok so we were talking and talking, then suddenly the question popped,'If you pee halfway then your phone ring hor, then how?' *all laughs like crap*
Then someone(I forgot who), gave the answer.
Ask someone help you hold lah! Then Eugene was like, hold what? The phone or the......
LOL, then Liyi go make thatthatthat hand thing! Then we all laugh like siao lah.
Then the relief teacher scold us. HAHA.
FUNNY BODOH:D
Yeah, so that's all I've to say bout' yesterday(:
Today:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!:D
School and stuff. Had PE, badminton again!:D Playplayplay.
Then Science, had test oh!
The ions thing quite ok lah, but I didn't know what were enzymes! Lao. Heh.
Then recess, didn't go to the canteen cause went to give Betty her b'day present!:D
Yup, so in short, we exchanged presents. Cause she also gave LY&I our birthday presents(: awwwwwww.
No time, so went to class, then Eugene+ were playing volleyball in class, joined!:D
FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn, totally.
Yeah, then blahblahblah.
After school, was damn pissed with that bloody Science supp teacher ok.
Don't wanna talk bout' it-.-
Then had outing with AAron!:DDDD
together with LY, Y, C and more.
Fun sia, but couldn't stay for long):
Cause had piano. And the teacher came freaking early, was late.
No, I wasn't late, she was early! Ok, whatever. Heh.
Anyway, why does AAron have to leave!))):
He's going to Thailand to study.
And I'm sooooooooooooooo gonna' miss him!
<3 the AA. :D
Haha, ok, I know I'm late-.-
But I don't get the chance to use the com riiiight! Sorry, I apologize.
Ok so, I shall start blogging about yesterday first.
Had lessons and stufffff, when it all came to MT:D
Walao, I must say, horny period lah! HAHAHA.
We(EugeneC, Belle, Liyi, Aylwyn, YY & I) were uh, discussing about how ** pee.
Yes, pee. Haha.
But it isn't that disgusting right.. It's part of science!
Ok so we were talking and talking, then suddenly the question popped,'If you pee halfway then your phone ring hor, then how?' *all laughs like crap*
Then someone(I forgot who), gave the answer.
Ask someone help you hold lah! Then Eugene was like, hold what? The phone or the......
LOL, then Liyi go make thatthatthat hand thing! Then we all laugh like siao lah.
Then the relief teacher scold us. HAHA.
FUNNY BODOH:D
Yeah, so that's all I've to say bout' yesterday(:
Today:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!:D
School and stuff. Had PE, badminton again!:D Playplayplay.
Then Science, had test oh!
The ions thing quite ok lah, but I didn't know what were enzymes! Lao. Heh.
Then recess, didn't go to the canteen cause went to give Betty her b'day present!:D
Yup, so in short, we exchanged presents. Cause she also gave LY&I our birthday presents(: awwwwwww.
No time, so went to class, then Eugene+ were playing volleyball in class, joined!:D
FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn, totally.
Yeah, then blahblahblah.
After school, was damn pissed with that bloody Science supp teacher ok.
Don't wanna talk bout' it-.-
Then had outing with AAron!:DDDD
together with LY, Y, C and more.
Fun sia, but couldn't stay for long):
Cause had piano. And the teacher came freaking early, was late.
No, I wasn't late, she was early! Ok, whatever. Heh.
Anyway, why does AAron have to leave!))):
He's going to Thailand to study.
And I'm sooooooooooooooo gonna' miss him!
<3 the AA. :D
Labels: In the name of the spring onion