Posted on: Saturday, 12 April 2008
Posted at: 14:59
Posted at: 14:59
Feeling//DAMN HIGH, AGAIN:D
Went for BC class just now. But went to Tampines first, to meet my mum, at mac.
Then guess what.
I saw SHAWN:D
HAHAHAHHA. Omy-, then I was like damn siao lah. LOL.
NICEEEEEEEEEE.
Then while walking to class, through Century Square, smiling to myself, like some ad person. Plus, I was drinking and smiling. Then this school girl, sec 1, kept staring at me as she walked past.
DAMN FUNNY SEH:DD
Ok anyway.
Having concert tomorrow at VCH(:
Meeting Char+ at Eastpoint for dinner.
Whooooo.
Bye!:D
Went for BC class just now. But went to Tampines first, to meet my mum, at mac.
Then guess what.
I saw SHAWN:D
HAHAHAHHA. Omy-, then I was like damn siao lah. LOL.
NICEEEEEEEEEE.
Then while walking to class, through Century Square, smiling to myself, like some ad person. Plus, I was drinking and smiling. Then this school girl, sec 1, kept staring at me as she walked past.
DAMN FUNNY SEH:DD
Ok anyway.
Having concert tomorrow at VCH(:
Meeting Char+ at Eastpoint for dinner.
Whooooo.
Bye!:D
Labels: In the name of the spring onion