Posted on: Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Posted at: 20:52
Fairly awesome day, again!
Because of the things happening in school.
Went to school, placed stuff in the HE room.
Went for assembly.
Assembly was usually boring again. But the end part was NICE.
Talking bout' the different countries, thingthing. Then teachers came out wearing different costumes. Best sia, Miss Lavania's and Mr.Lim's one.:D Haha. Everyone clapped so loud. ANDAND, I didn't know MissTan was a black belt in taekwando! Woahmygosh. That's like damn surprising and cool. Lol.
Then, sec ones got to go recess first again-.-
WTH'S WITH MRLEE LAH. -.-
Had recess, went for MT. Compo test! dan愿我能.. (I couldn't find the dan. Heh)
Finished. Then History. It's fun making Miss Lavania. HAHA.
IPW. At last. We did our powerpoint slides. But only Mel&I did it lor. But most of it Mel lah. At least I bothered to do right. -.-
Used the last five minutes, went down to buy Milo for HE.
2pm was cooking test! Was super nervous sia.
Then started, did everything. Then my hands were like trembling, cause I didn't know how to slice of the brown part of the apple. Know, but afraid cut myself. LOL.
Then I was frying halfway, then cause Belle and I shared the same stove, then she wanted to take her pot away. SHE TURNED MY FIRE OFF-.- Funny bodoh! Then we laughlaughlaugh.
After finish cooking, teacher came to try and grade. She said my bread was too dry. And everything was yellow, Lol.
But the others who ate it said it was okay what, got dry meh.
Then I just replied my saying 'maybe I fried too long'. -.-
And then, ERIC was supposed to come try.
But didn't see him. Waited at the bus-stop for awhile, then left.
Texted at 4pm, he reply 6+pm-.- Lol.
Had tuition. Was veryvery sleepy. So lethargic.(?)
Studied for Geog at night.
End.

Labels: