Posted on: Wednesday, 9 April 2008
Posted at: 18:43
Posted at: 18:43
And yet again:)
NO ONE GIVES ME A CHANCE LAH.
Anyway. Had Aikido. Don't remember anything else:)
AIKIDO'S FUN.
Tuesday, had choir practice. Whoo. And congratulations to Petrina on being the new chairperson of choir:D
Plus LiangDeng and Samuel for vice-chair and treasurer.
Plus. Section leaders:D ERIC. JiaHui. ZhaoYan.
Today:
It's quite+damn slack today lah.
Assembly's boring, as usual. Bout SBS thing.
Recess then MT. Teacher had to go attend to the other class and don't know what MOE thing. Oh, and he gave us China candy:D Cause of the FIVE students who won in hangman. LIYI, MON, CHOO(?), ME. And I forgot the last one:D
Yeah, so he gave me the whole thing and asked to pass round the class.
It was crappy sticky lah, but tasted quite ok. Had to make many trips to the toilet, and I bet the teachers teaching in the classes were paranoid. Or something.
Geog, Miss Tan came late. And why am I not surprised. So only had bout' 15minutes of lesson. Had lunch break. Then math. Hardly half an hour of lesson. HEALTH CHECK:D
All went up and waited outside the library. Started with the boys, I don't know why either. PHOTOS:D Next post. Uh yeah, went in to check, vision perfect;D
Backbone fine too. & I'm free of injections during sec 4, whoooo!:D
And it was damn funny while checking lah.
Then had CCM. Fun lah, but not that fun.
Went home, had tuition.
And done.
'Announcements'.
Thanks Clement for the thing. :D
Sorry E, for the SMS, I read SMS as MISS-.- paiseh.
----------------------------------------------------
And I really wonder if I'd made the right choice.
Because everytime I see , I simply can't give. up.
NO ONE GIVES ME A CHANCE LAH.
Anyway. Had Aikido. Don't remember anything else:)
AIKIDO'S FUN.
Tuesday, had choir practice. Whoo. And congratulations to Petrina on being the new chairperson of choir:D
Plus LiangDeng and Samuel for vice-chair and treasurer.
Plus. Section leaders:D ERIC. JiaHui. ZhaoYan.
Today:
It's quite+damn slack today lah.
Assembly's boring, as usual. Bout SBS thing.
Recess then MT. Teacher had to go attend to the other class and don't know what MOE thing. Oh, and he gave us China candy:D Cause of the FIVE students who won in hangman. LIYI, MON, CHOO(?), ME. And I forgot the last one:D
Yeah, so he gave me the whole thing and asked to pass round the class.
It was crappy sticky lah, but tasted quite ok. Had to make many trips to the toilet, and I bet the teachers teaching in the classes were paranoid. Or something.
Geog, Miss Tan came late. And why am I not surprised. So only had bout' 15minutes of lesson. Had lunch break. Then math. Hardly half an hour of lesson. HEALTH CHECK:D
All went up and waited outside the library. Started with the boys, I don't know why either. PHOTOS:D Next post. Uh yeah, went in to check, vision perfect;D
Backbone fine too. & I'm free of injections during sec 4, whoooo!:D
And it was damn funny while checking lah.
Then had CCM. Fun lah, but not that fun.
Went home, had tuition.
And done.
'Announcements'.
Thanks Clement for the thing. :D
Sorry E, for the SMS, I read SMS as MISS-.- paiseh.
----------------------------------------------------
And I really wonder if I'd made the right choice.
Because everytime I see , I simply can't give. up.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion