Posted on: Tuesday, 4 March 2008
Posted at: 09:53
Posted at: 09:53
Woah today.
The most shocking thing happened:DD
Surprising mannnn!
I came back from school, wait till 3, turned on the com, logged on to msn, windows live appeared. Saw the mail I had, woah _____ replied!:DD
Like just in one day leh, he replied.
WHOOHOO! :DD
Whoops, getting too high.
Anyway today at school.
Carried new bag, O:
Now I think it looks weird lah!
It looks nicer when you're wearing pants with it. Heh.
School was as usual as anything, so, nothing special happened in school.
Saw ChengBoon haha. I owe him a slap!:D{not}.
Waiting now, going for class later. Whoooo, it's total fun man.
Should I take the earlier bus tomorrow? I wonder if _____'ll be there.
Maybe I'll just go, try my luck. (:
OMG, and this !@#$%^&*( guy talking to me in msn, he's like irritating to craps okay. And I swear if he nudges me again after I'm done blogging, I'm so gonna' block him. -.-
Woah, and I just found out that my grandaunt won 4D,$6000, like whatthe!
It'll be a miracle if I'd won that. O:
And I'm waiting for FA cookies!
Gonna' continue to watch death note!:D
L ROCKS. WHOO.
Bye!
The most shocking thing happened:DD
Surprising mannnn!
I came back from school, wait till 3, turned on the com, logged on to msn, windows live appeared. Saw the mail I had, woah _____ replied!:DD
Like just in one day leh, he replied.
WHOOHOO! :DD
Whoops, getting too high.
Anyway today at school.
Carried new bag, O:
Now I think it looks weird lah!
It looks nicer when you're wearing pants with it. Heh.
School was as usual as anything, so, nothing special happened in school.
Saw ChengBoon haha. I owe him a slap!:D{not}.
Waiting now, going for class later. Whoooo, it's total fun man.
Should I take the earlier bus tomorrow? I wonder if _____'ll be there.
Maybe I'll just go, try my luck. (:
OMG, and this !@#$%^&*( guy talking to me in msn, he's like irritating to craps okay. And I swear if he nudges me again after I'm done blogging, I'm so gonna' block him. -.-
Woah, and I just found out that my grandaunt won 4D,$6000, like whatthe!
It'll be a miracle if I'd won that. O:
And I'm waiting for FA cookies!
Gonna' continue to watch death note!:D
L ROCKS. WHOO.
Bye!
Labels: S's so cute=D