Posted on: Tuesday, 11 March 2008
Posted at: 15:24
Posted at: 15:24
Wah sian, so long never post.
Cause I don't have a 'computer' slot in my timetable-.-
B sia.
Results sucked like, !@#$%^&*.
I don't know what.
I'd better buck up! boohz. I can't drop anymore.
Anyway, remembering last week of what I did in school and stuff, was that Belle and co. were playing with the keyboard in com lab!:D
Hahaha.
Using ruler. Then take out, EXCHANGE! Haha.
So if you were to go to the com lab and sit in the first row, and see that anything in the keyborad has changed, you'd know who to find.
Ehhehheh.
O: That's all I remember, haha.
IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!
Yesterday went to Liyi's house, man, was late. =/
Went there then Eugene and Jar playing com, haha.
Thennnnnnnnn, after awhile started to do lit, then Liyi gave Jar&I the mac breakfast.
ALMOST DROPPED IT LOR. =/ Jar also, haha.
Our edited script was 100% retarded but funny. :DD
After doing lit, went to Parkway for lunch.
AJISEN! Heh. Then Eugene promised to pay the amount deducting $5.
Thenthenthen, got this waiter guy who served us, and I think he's like from Thailand or something, wah aim guys bodoh. HAHA.
Only fourofus know. Plus, I think he wears lipstick. =x
After lunch went into the mall, fun awhile, then they went home while I went back to Liyi's house.
Supposed to do music, but Mel/W couldn't come, so Charlene didn't come-.-
Jaja. So used com with her to do heymath math quizzes, then I logged in to my account to do, did together.
After finish then all the correct answers came out, then Liyi go copy all, HAHA.
Logged out then logged in to her account, to do second one.
Did the same thing, haha, same marks. I think.
*Alot of trick questions bodoh. Hahaha.
Finished already, then watched death note!:D
L rocks. *not liyi. ahah.
Actually before that was watching YY3+1.
Then after half the episode I changed it to death note, hehe.
Then her brother behnid over there asking don't know what thing, then no one reply. Then he's like, fine lah fine lah, don't reply. Haha.
He funny lah he, funny in a way. (:
Okay today.
In the morning sitting in the kitchen, then I knocked my leg onto the cupbaord then handle, then my knee got cut then it was so disgusting can-.-
Bled like siao.
Then went to Eastpoint for lunch, heavy rain.
Walked there, then my whole leg was wet. Pssh.
Ate then went to market to buy stuffs then went home.
The sun was sooooooooo bright when I was walking home-.-
Carrying the plastic bag, then got cut by it. Walao lah.
Then one long scratch, bled, again.
Painful crapssssss.
Rarr, need to go do work now.
Bye!
Cause I don't have a 'computer' slot in my timetable-.-
B sia.
Results sucked like, !@#$%^&*.
I don't know what.
I'd better buck up! boohz. I can't drop anymore.
Anyway, remembering last week of what I did in school and stuff, was that Belle and co. were playing with the keyboard in com lab!:D
Hahaha.
Using ruler. Then take out, EXCHANGE! Haha.
So if you were to go to the com lab and sit in the first row, and see that anything in the keyborad has changed, you'd know who to find.
Ehhehheh.
O: That's all I remember, haha.
IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!
Yesterday went to Liyi's house, man, was late. =/
Went there then Eugene and Jar playing com, haha.
Thennnnnnnnn, after awhile started to do lit, then Liyi gave Jar&I the mac breakfast.
ALMOST DROPPED IT LOR. =/ Jar also, haha.
Our edited script was 100% retarded but funny. :DD
After doing lit, went to Parkway for lunch.
AJISEN! Heh. Then Eugene promised to pay the amount deducting $5.
Thenthenthen, got this waiter guy who served us, and I think he's like from Thailand or something, wah aim guys bodoh. HAHA.
Only fourofus know. Plus, I think he wears lipstick. =x
After lunch went into the mall, fun awhile, then they went home while I went back to Liyi's house.
Supposed to do music, but Mel/W couldn't come, so Charlene didn't come-.-
Jaja. So used com with her to do heymath math quizzes, then I logged in to my account to do, did together.
After finish then all the correct answers came out, then Liyi go copy all, HAHA.
Logged out then logged in to her account, to do second one.
Did the same thing, haha, same marks. I think.
*Alot of trick questions bodoh. Hahaha.
Finished already, then watched death note!:D
L rocks. *not liyi. ahah.
Actually before that was watching YY3+1.
Then after half the episode I changed it to death note, hehe.
Then her brother behnid over there asking don't know what thing, then no one reply. Then he's like, fine lah fine lah, don't reply. Haha.
He funny lah he, funny in a way. (:
Okay today.
In the morning sitting in the kitchen, then I knocked my leg onto the cupbaord then handle, then my knee got cut then it was so disgusting can-.-
Bled like siao.
Then went to Eastpoint for lunch, heavy rain.
Walked there, then my whole leg was wet. Pssh.
Ate then went to market to buy stuffs then went home.
The sun was sooooooooo bright when I was walking home-.-
Carrying the plastic bag, then got cut by it. Walao lah.
Then one long scratch, bled, again.
Painful crapssssss.
Rarr, need to go do work now.
Bye!
Labels: S's so cute:D