Posted on: Monday, 31 March 2008
Posted at: 16:58
Okay, so back to today.
Oh wait, I've something to say.
I'm blacker! Like omg. Cause of sports day lah.
And now I do hate the colour of my skin-.-
Ok, so yet again, nothing special happened.
Had school as usual, oh wait. I woke up pretty late today!
Woke up at 7:45am. HEH.
Left the house at 8:00am, reaching school at 8:12am.
It's not the exact time lah. Like I would even bother to remember-.-
VL, English.
Miss Tan's damn the !@#$%^&*( ok. What's her problem lah.
She minus my value marks just because I was passing Liyi's stapler back to her?-.-
PROBLEM BODOH.
Then continued doing letter writing, then in the meantime, JR asked her if can go toilet, then she say no cause haven't finish. K.
Then I finished, wanted to go to the toilet. So I asked.
>Miss Tan, can I go to the toilet please?
>Wait, recess is coming.
>But you said after finish can go right.
>It's not up to you to decide if you can go.
WHATTHE#$%^&*( (?)
Damn problem lah!-.-

Recess then MT. Chinese History lesson!;D
Did Chinese calligraphy, whoooots! Haha.
Mine was, super, abit, very, quite, not very, ugly:D Pictures!
That's it! Haha.
Ok, I'm gonna have to go do tuition homework, plus, get ready for Aikido:D
Bye!
*I hope _____'s okay by now.
*The lines don't count. _____ would know {him/her}self.


Labels: