Posted on: Friday, 28 March 2008
Posted at: 15:16
Oh man!
Haven't been blogging, yet again.
'Just' realized that my tag board has been deleted, *thanks AAron.
Upset but not. Cause it was partly my fault that I accidentally did something to the template of my previous skin, and it could not be fixed.
So I asked AAron to help me with it, then he accidentally deleted it.
So alright with that, in fact I'm thankful to him for always helping me with my blog.
Ever since I created it.
Anyway, I don't really think I can blog the past 7(?)days posts, although I know it.
I'm short of time! And I can't blog, actually.
It's like the 'first time' I'm using the computer, ever since.
Cause I'm banned. :/
Ok, I'll try to use the com sometime and blog!:D
And ! still hasn't replied to my emails. ):
Ohohoh, and, I got sunburn-.-
Had combined school sports day at Bishan stadium, hot crap.
*And I saw Dillon! Finally:D
It's been ages since I saw him, heh.

Bye!

Labels: