Posted on: Sunday, 23 March 2008
Posted at: 14:47
Posted at: 14:47
I'm feeling/Hot. Cause the fan isn't on-.-
Anyway. Had tuition early this morning!
It was damndamndamn funny:D HAHA.
Then went to Dentist/Cousin's house.
Woahmygod.
SUPERUPERGYPERJUPER BIG SIA! And it's damn nice.
When you walk in there's the living room, and then the path way to the dining room/kitchen, along the walkway is this wooden thing, and then underneath is like a pond, and it's connected to two sides, and outside. Big fishes! Hehe,
Then the dining place is super big sia, and then can go outside also.
Second floor was the baby's room(she just gave birth2nd), and then the other kid's room, and then study room+television room. NICE.
Third floor was just like, when you go up it's the room alr. Master bedroom.
Nice bodoh. Seriously. And their house was featured in two magazines cannnn.
I wish I had that, heh.
And then ate and blahblahblah, came homeeeee.
Yesterday.
I made my so-to-be exam piece for homeec! Haha.
Y U C K. Heh.
1.There's no proper bread at home, so had to use a different kind.
2.The apples couldn't go in.
3.Not sweet enough.
It's french toast. Ok, so I'm going to change my dish before I really fail my exam.
It's really not going to pass like that. :/
So I'm gonna' need more practice on the new one!:D
Anyone wants to try? Heh.
Tags reply.
Vionna: HAHAHA! BOOOOOOM! Funny bodoh:D
Liyi: Haha eyes! Cute. Later the people come scold us ah. O:
EricJK: It's true! You're supposed to trust me. Mean Eric. :D
Anyway. Had tuition early this morning!
It was damndamndamn funny:D HAHA.
Then went to Dentist/Cousin's house.
Woahmygod.
SUPERUPERGYPERJUPER BIG SIA! And it's damn nice.
When you walk in there's the living room, and then the path way to the dining room/kitchen, along the walkway is this wooden thing, and then underneath is like a pond, and it's connected to two sides, and outside. Big fishes! Hehe,
Then the dining place is super big sia, and then can go outside also.
Second floor was the baby's room(she just gave birth2nd), and then the other kid's room, and then study room+television room. NICE.
Third floor was just like, when you go up it's the room alr. Master bedroom.
Nice bodoh. Seriously. And their house was featured in two magazines cannnn.
I wish I had that, heh.
And then ate and blahblahblah, came homeeeee.
Yesterday.
I made my so-to-be exam piece for homeec! Haha.
Y U C K. Heh.
1.There's no proper bread at home, so had to use a different kind.
2.The apples couldn't go in.
3.Not sweet enough.
It's french toast. Ok, so I'm going to change my dish before I really fail my exam.
It's really not going to pass like that. :/
So I'm gonna' need more practice on the new one!:D
Anyone wants to try? Heh.
Tags reply.
Vionna: HAHAHA! BOOOOOOM! Funny bodoh:D
Liyi: Haha eyes! Cute. Later the people come scold us ah. O:
EricJK: It's true! You're supposed to trust me. Mean Eric. :D
Labels: In the name of the spring onion