Founder's Day.
Posted on: Friday, 21 March 2008
Posted at: 15:57
I'm feeling/Energetic!:D
Had tuition early in the morning, fun bodoh:D
Anyway, what I wanna' say is bout' yesterday.
School's Founder's Day.
Took bus9 with ZhaoYan and reported at 4:30.
Went to AVA room, practiced for, I forgot how long, then headed to the canteen for dinner. -Packet of fried rice with fish, chicken and vegetables.
Then Mrs Lock came to tell us that after we finished eating, open the covers and stack them together, it'll save space. So after we were done, Charlene and I started stacking them. It was hilarious. :D
Cause we poured all the food into one and it looked like it hadn't been eaten.
Then I took the empty ones and Charlene took the packed ones, and walked to the bin.
Then F was sitting there, then she saw it and the convo went:
F>Eh you all never eat ah?
C>No.. never.
F>Wah so waste.
C>You want?
F> *Looks away*, I don't know leh.

HAHA. That was how it went.
Then we were laughing like craps.
I took photos, but it doesn't seem to be able to get in the com.
I'll upload them next time:D
After dinner we went to this room behind the GO2. Air conditioned.
But what, we had to wait for three hours before our performance-.-
Why did they even ask us to come so early? I don't know.
So we were just rotting in there, played for about the first hour or so, then sian already lor. Boringgg.
And, finally, talked(:
But omg-.- screwed. I don't know why, I can't seem to say anything when, like, right in front. I don't know, I don't know.
Then our performance was at 9+, went up, omg, the mike in front of me-.-
Looked down, saw Mrs Pawa and Mrs Cheng!:D
Haha. NAP's vice and principal. Coooooooooolzxsz.
Finally finished. I thought the performance was okay, but a little soft. :/
Then was dismissed, Dianna and I stayed a little while to watch the wushu, then left.
Went home.
Was so tired. But was watching tv, heh:D
Okay, I'm gonna go to the book fair now, whoo.
Bye!

Labels: