Posted on: Thursday, 13 March 2008
Posted at: 15:20
Birthday wishes!
12/03/08: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYI'S BRO:D
13/03/08: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!:D
Wahooooooh, so many birthdays.
Went to Orchard hotel for dinner yesterday.
Took a cab there after tuition from home, had a terribleterrible headache in the cab><
How much cab these days suck,:
Uh, alot?-.- They have this 'cab smell' thing, which makes you get a headache.
And then it's so expensive. So fast add $0.20. Starting price alr $2.80, $3.00.
And somemore took for such a long journey. K whatever.
Then, waited so long for the food-.-
I was badly in need of food. Seriously in need.
And then ateateate, ate birthday cake, then left.
-End of day.

Today went to sit the Singapore flyer! :D
Shiok bodoh.
Then the capsule was so huge. And the one I took had so many people lor. So many kids, bout 3 years old:D
The thing lasted for bout 1/2hour. And when the thing moves you don't even know it's moving, it's that slow.
Took photossssss!:D But lazy to upload, heh.
Went all the way up, and it was raining-.-, then can see the clouds, like superuper close. And dark.
Great experience though.
And there was this small little boy, peeed inside there-.-
As in his dad let him pee inside a plastic bag, so disgusting right! But luckily he didn't pee on the floor in there. If not we'd be stuck smelling that for like, 20minutes? =x
Got off then went downstairs and queued for cab.(Raining.)
No taxis came in, and the queue was pretty long.
I saw this guy in front of me carrying a sling woman's bag, I took a pic(heh), but not gonna' upload. Maybe sometime else.
Anyway.
So my bro went outside, with the umbrella to call a cab.
Then we went in the cab, and people from the queue were like shouting.
I know it's wrong, but what's their damn problem.
If you wanna get a cab faster go out and call one yourself lah.
Went to Marina Square for lunch.
Ate at Han's, then went to look for a phone shop to make the screen protector thing.
Went to the CD shop after that, bought one movie and one show:D
Movie and Show ain't the same. {:
Went home straight.

I think I'm gonna get sick, or maybe I'm already sick.
Because I feel so sick.
Like I have block nose, block ears, and I think I've a soar throat. ><
If I'm not sick, I hope I don't get sick!
Gonna have piano in like, 10 minutes.
I didn't photocopy the scores, dieeeeeee. =/
Gonna gooooo,

Bye!

Labels: