Posted on: Monday, 17 March 2008
Posted at: 15:53
Posted at: 15:53
Ahrah! Haven't been blogging for days, cause can't use com, I think :/
Anyway, school was awesome today!:D
First day of school after the holidays.
Had VL, talked bout' some friend stuff and then had to answer to some questions.
Then English, same teacher. Gahrah. Then I help Yanyang do the reading comprehension lor! So kind right:D
And then one of the questions was, if you were helpful, and helped when you weren't asked. Then I told Yanyang, 'Walao, I no book then never share with me{joking}'. Then I said, see, you not kind lor.
And then he took out his foolscap and change his answer to 'no' from yes, cause he was unkind:D Haha.
After English was recess, then MT.
WHOOOOOO CHINESE HISTORY CLASS:D
Did the paper cutting thing, quite fun but not, heh.
Cause the white spot was so small then so difficult to cut!
And I was 'duan le'-ing all the way.
Haha, then the teacher laughed.
Focusing outside while she was explaning, heh, :D
After cutting went back to class.
Then yay Mr.Ong never come, heh. Instead was Mdm Aljunied.
Had a surprise test, ok lah.
And, she's nice can!:D And she read our lit script,
saying shakespear'd be proud of us. HAHA.
Went to lab for science, did practical! Finally,
It was total fun! Haha.
With the explosion stuff I used to 'scare' Vionna.
HAHAHA. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Then kept scaring her, rahhaha.
End of school! Went home. (:
Anyway. About the past few days, having been eating loads man!
That's why uh, so fat. Heh.
Wednesday and Thursday had birthday dinners, and then Friday had dinner with cousin cause he was leaving. Whoo crab,:D
Yeah, that's why, so fat! Gahhhhh.
Must go exercise, haha.
Oh went to Marina+Suntec+Plaza with Liyi on Friday, ha:D
Played at spotlight can! Damn funny. Bought eyes!{:
Oh anyway. I keep changing subject after, so fast-.- Lol.
Founders' day's coming! Like, on Thursday can!
Having practices these few days and till 6pm.
Thursday's till 9pm, liaoxsz. I think it's gonna be fun, anyway. :D
Have to go do work, bye!
I'll try to blog, sometime.
Anyway, school was awesome today!:D
First day of school after the holidays.
Had VL, talked bout' some friend stuff and then had to answer to some questions.
Then English, same teacher. Gahrah. Then I help Yanyang do the reading comprehension lor! So kind right:D
And then one of the questions was, if you were helpful, and helped when you weren't asked. Then I told Yanyang, 'Walao, I no book then never share with me{joking}'. Then I said, see, you not kind lor.
And then he took out his foolscap and change his answer to 'no' from yes, cause he was unkind:D Haha.
After English was recess, then MT.
WHOOOOOO CHINESE HISTORY CLASS:D
Did the paper cutting thing, quite fun but not, heh.
Cause the white spot was so small then so difficult to cut!
And I was 'duan le'-ing all the way.
Haha, then the teacher laughed.
Focusing outside while she was explaning, heh, :D
After cutting went back to class.
Then yay Mr.Ong never come, heh. Instead was Mdm Aljunied.
Had a surprise test, ok lah.
And, she's nice can!:D And she read our lit script,
saying shakespear'd be proud of us. HAHA.
Went to lab for science, did practical! Finally,
It was total fun! Haha.
With the explosion stuff I used to 'scare' Vionna.
HAHAHA. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Then kept scaring her, rahhaha.
End of school! Went home. (:
Anyway. About the past few days, having been eating loads man!
That's why uh, so fat. Heh.
Wednesday and Thursday had birthday dinners, and then Friday had dinner with cousin cause he was leaving. Whoo crab,:D
Yeah, that's why, so fat! Gahhhhh.
Must go exercise, haha.
Oh went to Marina+Suntec+Plaza with Liyi on Friday, ha:D
Played at spotlight can! Damn funny. Bought eyes!{:
Oh anyway. I keep changing subject after, so fast-.- Lol.
Founders' day's coming! Like, on Thursday can!
Having practices these few days and till 6pm.
Thursday's till 9pm, liaoxsz. I think it's gonna be fun, anyway. :D
Have to go do work, bye!
I'll try to blog, sometime.
Labels: In the name of the spring onion.