Posted on: Monday, 3 March 2008
Posted at: 11:55
3 days!
IT'S THE LEAP YEAR! TODAY!
Haha. It's like damn coooooool, if your birthday were to be on the 29thFEB.
Friday was total fun man:D
Had green movement thing during CME.
So I was the assistant group leader of the notice board thing, then I took 5 people out to go pick leaves:D
Went downstairs to pick, then also asked the people who cut the trees down if could pick from there.
Then Eugene took those green stuff, don't know what was that, heh.
Went back to the lab after picking, and each of us wore one and went in:D
So funny. Haha.
Gave it all to MissTan, damn alot.
Then they said not enough, so went down again.
Filled the bin, went to class then the rest started decorating the board already.
And they wanted branches, so we went down again.
Then I saw this pot, which was like, leaf/leave-less, had alot of torns, then I tried pulling it out. {smart right:D}
Then pull halfway, the whole pot started to topple over, LOL.
Both hands got pricked lor, omg damn painful. ):

Went back to class then helped decorate the board and stuffs, after completed, I realized it was actually quite nice. Ahaha-.-
Then went off, go home.
So the moral of the story is,:
GREEN MOVEMENT CAN BE FUN!:D

Labels: