Posted on: Tuesday, 12 February 2008
Posted at: 09:50
Posted at: 09:50
Finished class.
It was sooooo dumb can! Argh.
Partner so frickin' dumb-.-
She was supposed to repeat the same step and then go change.
You should've seen lah.
Too angry now,
Bye.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a kinda' retarded today.
Had stomachache this morning going on and off, uncomfortable. =(
And then, with the lessons.
VL:
Teacher was collecting thermometers, I find the super big ziplock bag so coooool! Haha. Then she started calling people to go up and pay the $18.80, I forgot to bring. =/
Tomorrow!(:
ENGLISH:
Didn't really do anything, just reading comprehension and went through answers.
1hour/ of boringness. 0:
RECESS:
Walao the rice stall damn long queue can!
It was like, I queued for more than 10minutes? -.-
Then went to sit, with Belle, YongHao, and some other people.
And then we were talking about stuff, then YH said something that made me turn around, and he was going to take my food, but sadly, I turned around. Ha. :D
CHINESE:
Two teachers today. Mr.Thong and Chen laoshi. I don't know her name in English.
We're going to have like, a chinese history class? I think, heh.
Anyways it was funnnnn:D
Okay, don't wanna say anymore, cause' they're all borinnngggg! Haha.
After school took bus 9. Omg cramp like siao lah! Stupid lor.
There was this woman "hugging" her child and it was like blocking the whole pathway can! And she purposely kept hitting my bag lah! Stuuuuuuupid.
Finally got down, so hot in there too.
Went home ate, rest, bathed, now com. (: Going to do work soon lah!
Having class tonight!=D Whoo.
But sadly to say, my partner sucks can.
Two new comers, then one the eye one big one small, haha! c(:
Sorry, I should not be making fun of people like that. :)
It was sooooo dumb can! Argh.
Partner so frickin' dumb-.-
She was supposed to repeat the same step and then go change.
You should've seen lah.
Too angry now,
Bye.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a kinda' retarded today.
Had stomachache this morning going on and off, uncomfortable. =(
And then, with the lessons.
VL:
Teacher was collecting thermometers, I find the super big ziplock bag so coooool! Haha. Then she started calling people to go up and pay the $18.80, I forgot to bring. =/
Tomorrow!(:
ENGLISH:
Didn't really do anything, just reading comprehension and went through answers.
1hour/ of boringness. 0:
RECESS:
Walao the rice stall damn long queue can!
It was like, I queued for more than 10minutes? -.-
Then went to sit, with Belle, YongHao, and some other people.
And then we were talking about stuff, then YH said something that made me turn around, and he was going to take my food, but sadly, I turned around. Ha. :D
CHINESE:
Two teachers today. Mr.Thong and Chen laoshi. I don't know her name in English.
We're going to have like, a chinese history class? I think, heh.
Anyways it was funnnnn:D
Okay, don't wanna say anymore, cause' they're all borinnngggg! Haha.
After school took bus 9. Omg cramp like siao lah! Stupid lor.
There was this woman "hugging" her child and it was like blocking the whole pathway can! And she purposely kept hitting my bag lah! Stuuuuuuupid.
Finally got down, so hot in there too.
Went home ate, rest, bathed, now com. (: Going to do work soon lah!
Having class tonight!=D Whoo.
But sadly to say, my partner sucks can.
Two new comers, then one the eye one big one small, haha! c(:
Sorry, I should not be making fun of people like that. :)
Going to get my bellllllt today!
Anyway,
I think I want to change my skin. Should I? Well, not as in my skin! Blogskin(:
But I couldn't seem to look at it when I went to the website, so, I'll try again later.
This is my longest post ever since, the first one? Haha.
And I think it's kinda' enough for the day already, so I'll just go.
There's still.. School homework, BC homework, Chinese homework, and Piano homework! Ohmygozzies!
But I couldn't seem to look at it when I went to the website, so, I'll try again later.
This is my longest post ever since, the first one? Haha.
And I think it's kinda' enough for the day already, so I'll just go.
There's still.. School homework, BC homework, Chinese homework, and Piano homework! Ohmygozzies!
Labels: I'm feeling for you