Posted on: Wednesday, 27 February 2008
Posted at: 13:54
Posted at: 13:54
Tuesday. Ahh, today.
Nothing in the morning, then lessons as usual, blahblahblah.
Was having choir in the afternoon,
so went for lunch at eastpoint.
Met MONMON^^ at the busstop void deck, then went to talkkk.
Lol, MONMON^^ sounds and looks so sick, ahahah.
I fly in my private jet which is rectangular and has four wheels:D
Then after lunch at eastpoint, walked around, then went to the bank.
Asked stuffxsz and blahs, then came out and this stupid woman came to do a survey.
-_- IRRITATING! I just everything say don't know, hahaaa.
Then went back to that gift store, and CHARCHAR{lol}, bought a present, and SAM and LYD.
Went to catch a bus and headed back to school.
Choir, then ended late.
Manxsz! I didn't get the ticket to the NTU concert. ):
Nehmind, () not going anyway, heh.
Talkeddddddd, to .
Wanted to ask, but too slow!
Sometimes how I wish I could turn back the time.
Haihaihai. Sighs.
Had a hard time fixing the blog skin and stuffs lor!-_-
Chao mafan manxsz.
Anyway,
Bye!
Nothing in the morning, then lessons as usual, blahblahblah.
Was having choir in the afternoon,
so went for lunch at eastpoint.
Met MONMON^^ at the busstop void deck, then went to talkkk.
Lol, MONMON^^ sounds and looks so sick, ahahah.
I fly in my private jet which is rectangular and has four wheels:D
Then after lunch at eastpoint, walked around, then went to the bank.
Asked stuffxsz and blahs, then came out and this stupid woman came to do a survey.
-_- IRRITATING! I just everything say don't know, hahaaa.
Then went back to that gift store, and CHARCHAR{lol}, bought a present, and SAM and LYD.
Went to catch a bus and headed back to school.
Choir, then ended late.
Manxsz! I didn't get the ticket to the NTU concert. ):
Nehmind, () not going anyway, heh.
Talkeddddddd, to .
Wanted to ask, but too slow!
Sometimes how I wish I could turn back the time.
Haihaihai. Sighs.
Had a hard time fixing the blog skin and stuffs lor!-_-
Chao mafan manxsz.
Anyway,
Bye!
Labels: S's so cute.=D