Posted on: Saturday, 16 February 2008
Posted at: 09:00
Posted at: 09:00
Today was okay, funny but pissed.
Went to class in the morning, and was irritated by two dumb people-.-
[x] LYY: Everything also laughlaughlaugh! Never told me one answer when I asked, and I told him more than 2. Shoot him down!
[xx]JL: Irritating crap lah! So disturbing also. Ask him change, cannot. He ask me, it's a must. What logic is that! Shoot him down with an extra shot!
After English was art, didn't really do anything, cause no one did the collage or something like that, so hand up on Monday.
Then when it was recess, I was waiting for MelW and Liyi to come, and I saw him walking up the stairs!:D Haha.
Recess then Science, guests from HongKong came to my class for the lesson. Didn't get one lor! ): Heh. But it was a fun lesson.
Had two people from scouts and guides coming in to tell about the total defense thing, and we had to do a montage. Mon touched it! Haha:D
It was damn super funny can! But no offence to the people whose face was being pasted. =)
Went to the hall/temp canteen to watch the performance then went back.
Came home, ate lunch, watched television for a lil' while, then waited for the time so I could turn on the computer.
Doing BC homework, hard like siao can! No one could help lor.
Anyway, I managed to finish it, thanks to my Dad. :D
Going for class at like, 7 maybe? Arr.
Took so long to complete it lah, so now rushing to blog before my account logs off, and can't post tonight, maybe.
Bye!
Went to class in the morning, and was irritated by two dumb people-.-
[x] LYY: Everything also laughlaughlaugh! Never told me one answer when I asked, and I told him more than 2. Shoot him down!
[xx]JL: Irritating crap lah! So disturbing also. Ask him change, cannot. He ask me, it's a must. What logic is that! Shoot him down with an extra shot!
After English was art, didn't really do anything, cause no one did the collage or something like that, so hand up on Monday.
Then when it was recess, I was waiting for MelW and Liyi to come, and I saw him walking up the stairs!:D Haha.
Recess then Science, guests from HongKong came to my class for the lesson. Didn't get one lor! ): Heh. But it was a fun lesson.
Had two people from scouts and guides coming in to tell about the total defense thing, and we had to do a montage. Mon touched it! Haha:D
It was damn super funny can! But no offence to the people whose face was being pasted. =)
Went to the hall/temp canteen to watch the performance then went back.
Came home, ate lunch, watched television for a lil' while, then waited for the time so I could turn on the computer.
Doing BC homework, hard like siao can! No one could help lor.
Anyway, I managed to finish it, thanks to my Dad. :D
Going for class at like, 7 maybe? Arr.
Took so long to complete it lah, so now rushing to blog before my account logs off, and can't post tonight, maybe.
Bye!
Labels: my heart beats for you