Posted on: Friday, 29 February 2008
Posted at: 12:54
Today is the day I died.
Seriously.
Got back some test results-die.
I don't wanna' die again next week! D:
Cause getting back next week. =/
Anyway.
Had PE this morning, no shuttlecock again-.-
Sian lor, so played concentration and chucky with V,LJ,SAM,LYD,LY and JR.
Had funnn!:D
Went back to class, Mdm Riza didn't come. Mr Leong came instead.
Did science worksheet on ions and stuff.
Then later recess he kept the whole class back cause of the people who came back late-.- dotttttttttts.
Late 15 minutes, but got to stay longer.
Went back to class, had geog.
I always find geog lesson boring, =/ , so fell asleep.
The lesson boring, not content. -when I study the texbook.

Had math, don't wanna' talk.
Then had lunch break, omg, Liyi got injured!):
Cause we were walking, then suddenly Weibin push me then I knock into her then she fell. Then her leg bled, then like the whole side of the leg kena scratched. =x
But the one who pushed Weibin was Yonghao lor, wthhhhh.
So went to the G.O to medicate it, wah, funny. See her 'scream'! Haha.
Went back to class, they already started the compo test! O:
So rushed in then think awhile, then started writing.
Then was looking at YY's paper, I write so long he still thinking, HAHA!
Write like until super long lor, then needed another piece of paper. Didn't finish on time, then ask MissTan wait awhile, heh. =x
After English was Science sp, damn lame can the teacher. So funnnnny.
Then Eugene kept asking me to go watch The eye, then I tell him I wanna' go watc Mata. HAHA, then he don't understand!:D
Went home then ate, watch televisionnn.
Bathe do all the stuffxsz.
Ahh, then now, using com.
And omg, saw the papers on that terrorist guy, damn scary!O:
I so SCAREDDDDDDDD. Lolzz.
&&&, took the 6:30 bus with JR this morning, wanted to look for him at the busstop! But didn't see):
Heh. Maybe going tomorrow. Alight.

Bye!

Labels: