Posted on: Saturday, 23 February 2008
Posted at: 16:23
Posted at: 16:23
Today damn sian lor.
In the morning went for choir, then only doing warm ups. -_-
Then after that went home, no one in.
So played com for while then went for lunch at Eastpoint.
KFC again, haha. On the way back went to buy the $1 ice-cream with biscuit with auntie/maid.
Was cycling home + eating, then the ice-cream melt onto my hand lor! Haha.
Cycled past the BIGBIG banner again!:D So cute.
Then played com again, then mum wanted to use, so I napped.
Omg, so slack right. =/
Then no one woke me up for dinner! Walao.
So I ate by myself.
Then went to do Chinese homework for tuition tomorrow,
then playing com again, ha.
Was wahjong-ing all the way lor!
At my very last rounds, I kept huing lor.
Before that only three times-.-
So, having tuition tomorrow, then go Bugis!:D
YAY,
Bye!
In the morning went for choir, then only doing warm ups. -_-
Then after that went home, no one in.
So played com for while then went for lunch at Eastpoint.
KFC again, haha. On the way back went to buy the $1 ice-cream with biscuit with auntie/maid.
Was cycling home + eating, then the ice-cream melt onto my hand lor! Haha.
Cycled past the BIGBIG banner again!:D So cute.
Then played com again, then mum wanted to use, so I napped.
Omg, so slack right. =/
Then no one woke me up for dinner! Walao.
So I ate by myself.
Then went to do Chinese homework for tuition tomorrow,
then playing com again, ha.
Was wahjong-ing all the way lor!
At my very last rounds, I kept huing lor.
Before that only three times-.-
So, having tuition tomorrow, then go Bugis!:D
YAY,
Bye!
Labels: Shawn's so cute:D