Not much..
Posted on: Friday, 8 February 2008
Posted at: 10:00
Posted at: 10:00
Had Chinese New Year celebration today.
So sleepy, heh.
Went to grandad's house in the morning, then went to collect food and buy ice.
Went home, then waited for people to come..
Waiting..,
waiting.
Then suddenly so many people come! Then got alot of angbaos, haha.
But guess what, the money inside so little-.- Heh.
And since there were so many people outside, I went in to play the computer.
Haha. Watched the show againnnn.
Ian is sooooo cute!:D Haha.
Going to grandaunt's place for dinner tonight, dottttts.
Playing minesweeper flag with Aaron now, haha winnnn. (:
3 games at once! I'm not going to lose, heh.
Leaving soon, hope I get more!
Bye,
So sleepy, heh.
Went to grandad's house in the morning, then went to collect food and buy ice.
Went home, then waited for people to come..
Waiting..,
waiting.
Then suddenly so many people come! Then got alot of angbaos, haha.
But guess what, the money inside so little-.- Heh.
And since there were so many people outside, I went in to play the computer.
Haha. Watched the show againnnn.
Ian is sooooo cute!:D Haha.
Going to grandaunt's place for dinner tonight, dottttts.
Playing minesweeper flag with Aaron now, haha winnnn. (:
3 games at once! I'm not going to lose, heh.
Leaving soon, hope I get more!
Bye,
Labels: the banana talked