Posted on: Wednesday, 27 February 2008
Posted at: 13:46
Posted at: 13:46
Monday.
I think I kind of forgot what happened in school already, heh.
STM! PASSED FROM AARON! O: Haha.
All I remembered,
was having class at night! Haha.
FUNNNNN:D , as usual.
Learnt new stuffxsz, then there were two small lil' boys,
yellow belt-.- , no idea what colour.
Anyway they're from another place, so coming Simei and learn.
But like it's so ... with them.
Ahahah.
Don't know what to say alrrrr!O:
I think I kind of forgot what happened in school already, heh.
STM! PASSED FROM AARON! O: Haha.
All I remembered,
was having class at night! Haha.
FUNNNNN:D , as usual.
Learnt new stuffxsz, then there were two small lil' boys,
yellow belt-.- , no idea what colour.
Anyway they're from another place, so coming Simei and learn.
But like it's so ... with them.
Ahahah.
Don't know what to say alrrrr!O:
Labels: S's so cute.=D