cny celebration!
Posted on: Thursday, 7 February 2008
Posted at: 05:22
Posted at: 05:22
I'm blogging at 6 in the morning.
Do you believe that.
Waiting to go to school, but not time yet.
There's chinese new year celebration at school today!
Going to starestarestare with Dianna:D
Didn't blog yesterday, no time, homework.
Damn I forgot to bring zhou ji home-.- So did it on a piece of paper.
We learnt a new song at choirrrr yesterday!:D
The little cuckoo, if I remembered correctly.
Funnnnnnnnny manxsz.
Went home and helped to paint the house again,
and carried the fish tank outta' the house,
and got bloody cut by it. Painnnnnnn lar.
Hours and hours of non-"talk", -undescribable-. (:
Whatever, have to go now!
06:42am.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School ended at 11, so I'm at home now.
Talking to Denise and Kenneth about, stuffs.
The CNY celebration was, okayyy..
Slept in class though, ><. when they were showing the movie.
Choirrr performance, go Lorra, Lorraine, LOL(rraine)!:D
Hahaha, Dianna made that up!
Too bad she couldn't find us, or else she'd be laughing like mad on stage!
At the bus-stop,, Vionna's cute brother gave us chips! Haha.
O' cute little brother.. (:
And it's the fourth, or fifth time he said hi!:D
Haha, it was funny though.
Having reunion dinner tonight!!(: Haha.
Going now! May have third part of the day. :D
Do you believe that.
Waiting to go to school, but not time yet.
There's chinese new year celebration at school today!
Going to starestarestare with Dianna:D
Didn't blog yesterday, no time, homework.
Damn I forgot to bring zhou ji home-.- So did it on a piece of paper.
We learnt a new song at choirrrr yesterday!:D
The little cuckoo, if I remembered correctly.
Funnnnnnnnny manxsz.
Went home and helped to paint the house again,
and carried the fish tank outta' the house,
and got bloody cut by it. Painnnnnnn lar.
Hours and hours of non-"talk", -undescribable-. (:
Whatever, have to go now!
06:42am.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School ended at 11, so I'm at home now.
Talking to Denise and Kenneth about, stuffs.
The CNY celebration was, okayyy..
Slept in class though, ><. when they were showing the movie.
Choirrr performance, go Lorra, Lorraine, LOL(rraine)!:D
Hahaha, Dianna made that up!
Too bad she couldn't find us, or else she'd be laughing like mad on stage!
At the bus-stop,, Vionna's cute brother gave us chips! Haha.
O' cute little brother.. (:
And it's the fourth, or fifth time he said hi!:D
Haha, it was funny though.
Having reunion dinner tonight!!(: Haha.
Going now! May have third part of the day. :D
Labels: the banana talked