Posted on: Saturday, 2 February 2008
Posted at: 14:30
Posted at: 14:30
Hello people,
it was quite fun at school today.
'was playing popword, the whole class together, and I was like getting 45 when Belle had 95-.-
Quite fun anyways, didn't know they had words which, weren't words, heh.
Then had science, and Liyi and I were rushing to write on the cooool computer, haha.
CME! Went to the lab again to watch the show about this autistic boy, retarded yet cute. :D
Had tuition at night, at my friends at the table were laughing their heads off when I don't even know what's going on. zzz. Shan't elaborate anymore, lazy to blog, heh.
Bye people!
it was quite fun at school today.
'was playing popword, the whole class together, and I was like getting 45 when Belle had 95-.-
Quite fun anyways, didn't know they had words which, weren't words, heh.
Then had science, and Liyi and I were rushing to write on the cooool computer, haha.
CME! Went to the lab again to watch the show about this autistic boy, retarded yet cute. :D
Had tuition at night, at my friends at the table were laughing their heads off when I don't even know what's going on. zzz. Shan't elaborate anymore, lazy to blog, heh.
Bye people!
Labels: the banana talked