Posted on: Thursday, 21 February 2008
Posted at: 10:14
Haven't post for sooooooo long!
Had common tests. Like crap lah! =(
History was like, I studied the crap out and there were two questions only. [u][u]TWO[/u][/u]. Then math was like omg lah, I forgot-.-
Had photo taking on Monday with the whole AikidoClass!:D Got my cert. Hehe,
Common tests are like, finally over. So happy, but maybe not so when I get my results. O:

After school went to Tampines with Eugene, Liyi, Belle, Jarratt, JonC and Zhouhao.
Haha walao, next time when you go watch any Jay Chou movies with Belle, please let her sit only. NeverEver sit beside her. :D
Almost got bruised can! HAHA, I'm crying.. So touching. )'= Lol.
Before the show was like damnnnn paiseh can!
Liyi and I went out to buy food cause it was still the ads, then I thought that those coupons which was given after paying for the tickets was for the food, then I took it from Belle, and it was a receipt lor! Saying then we got $2 off the ticket. Lolxsz.
Was damn funny in the cinema lah:D Want to go again!
Then took a train with them, but mine was like just a stop away, ha.
Had piano changed, supposed to be today. O:

Oh and I hope I can learn drums! At yamaha, with Liyi, and her bro, and cousin, and the whole class, haaaaa. =D
If can, pay tomorrow!
Oh and we were supposed to have CCM today, then they thought we didn't have cause it was the exams, so didn't go. I:
Having OLE tomorrow and the day after, it's going to be funnnn!, I guess. (:
Upper sec going for camp, awwwwww.
Anyway saw you(him) during recess yesterday!:D
Took a pic of the back view, hehe.
Happpppppppyyyyyyy!(:

Bye!

Labels: