Happy bday!
Posted on: Monday, 11 February 2008
Posted at: 13:41
Posted at: 13:41
Blogging againnn, at night.
I forgot what I did just now-.- Haha.
Anyway, what I remembered was after dinner then use com again, heh.
Watching I Not Stupid II now. Watched before lur.
Now their going to cane him!0: Ha.
Was talking to him, first time ask! Haha, okay whatever-.-
What --- says is simply cute, maybe that's not the way to describe it, but yeah. :D
So "stupid-lish" boring now.
Going to go now,
Bye!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's just so, argh!
Finished tuition at 12:45 then went home, like without car, cause my dad went to Malaysia, so my mum fetched me.
Walked all the way out to the main road to call a cab, and that place was like so wth! Not taxis at all, even if there were, occupied.
Standing in the damn hot sun with my jacket, okay I know that's stupid but I was too lazy to carry it. What's wrong with today's weather lah. Then my eyes were like, "burning". Couldn't open.
Couldn't get a cab so went to take bus, wthhhhh lah. Stupid lor. Don't wish to talk about that anymore.
Anyway, I completed RW yesterday!:D Haha.
Happy lahhhhh. Like, finally!
Okay, today again, went to Han's at Eastpoint for lunch, nothing special.
Then bought lunch for brother and went home.
Nothing to do now, so, whatever. Blog later! If there's time.
Oh, and today's aunt's bday, according to the America time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUGU!:D
Actually I don't know why I say bye for at the end when I don't say Hello at the front, but anyway,
I forgot what I did just now-.- Haha.
Anyway, what I remembered was after dinner then use com again, heh.
Watching I Not Stupid II now. Watched before lur.
Now their going to cane him!0: Ha.
Was talking to him, first time ask! Haha, okay whatever-.-
What --- says is simply cute, maybe that's not the way to describe it, but yeah. :D
So "stupid-lish" boring now.
Going to go now,
Bye!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's just so, argh!
Finished tuition at 12:45 then went home, like without car, cause my dad went to Malaysia, so my mum fetched me.
Walked all the way out to the main road to call a cab, and that place was like so wth! Not taxis at all, even if there were, occupied.
Standing in the damn hot sun with my jacket, okay I know that's stupid but I was too lazy to carry it. What's wrong with today's weather lah. Then my eyes were like, "burning". Couldn't open.
Couldn't get a cab so went to take bus, wthhhhh lah. Stupid lor. Don't wish to talk about that anymore.
Anyway, I completed RW yesterday!:D Haha.
Happy lahhhhh. Like, finally!
Okay, today again, went to Han's at Eastpoint for lunch, nothing special.
Then bought lunch for brother and went home.
Nothing to do now, so, whatever. Blog later! If there's time.
Oh, and today's aunt's bday, according to the America time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUGU!:D
Actually I don't know why I say bye for at the end when I don't say Hello at the front, but anyway,
Bye! 16:33pm.
Labels: I'm feeling for you